Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : The LORD said some would claim to be HIM

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
DoulosQuinn

The LORD said some would claim to be HIM

This guy is decieving many is such folly, how is this possible?

http://www.worthynews.com/news/msnbc-msn-com-id-16840066-site-newsweek-/

2007/2/1 16:42Profile
ANewInHim

Re: The LORD said some would claim to be HIM

…Repling to a Thread regarding junkiesm.

Interesting TITLE had it not been for Jesus. We may know and even talk about what we have heard or thought we knew, but you don’t know the truth, unless you hear it from the horses’ mouth, had it not been for Jesus.

Where would, you be right now, had it not been for Jesus? Who would you be right now, had it not been for Jesus?

What I mean by this is not a merely I heard about Him, but where did you hear about Him first, and what does THAT - place mean to you? Where were you standing first when you heard about Him? Who spoke to you about Him, and what does this mean to you?

Did you feel his presence?
Were you convicted of your sins?

Answer Me – who would you be?

Would you be?

• A Drug addict or an Alcoholic?
• Would you be a Whore – or A Prostitute?
• Would you be Homeless?
• A Murder or a Thief?

????

I beg to differ with you, I would be all of the above minus… inquiring minds want to know?

What you need to know is who you are now in Christ, behold I do a new thing the former things have passed away, according to his Word…You are healed by the his strips – he has taken upon himself all of your transgressions, your sins, he has thrown them into the sea of forgetfulness they are as far as the east is from the west…he is your Advocate he stands in the gap for you, he goes before you like a devouring fire -- mighty in battle, though you walk through the shadow of the valley of death, fear no evil for his rod and his staff they comfort you. He prepares a place for you in the presence of your enemies; he anoints your head with oil, though a thousand may arise on your left and ten thousand on your right none shall come near you.

* He will never ask you to do something that is against his Character or his Word.

2007/2/1 17:05Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy