SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Whats everyones Opinion

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Branded4him

Ohio

Whats everyones Opinion

Hello everyone what is everyones opinion on the Ministry program at Wilkersons Mt. Zion. Is it worthy of possibly attending. Anyone gone through this program maybe. I would just like some opinions from other men and women of God to prayfully take into consideration. For someone who has been lead to preach is this a good option ot take into further preparation alongside the prayer closet which is the ultimate preparation for such a calling.

2007/2/1 15:15Profile
concern

Re: Whats everyones Opinion

While you’re on Mt. Zion on behalf of Mr. Wilkerson, would you be so kindly as to remind him of the following; P

GONGUZO , to mutter, murmur, grumble, say anything in a low tone (Eng., gong), an onomatopoeic word, representing the significance by the sound of the word, as in the word “murmur” itself, is used of the laborers in the parable of the householder, as in;

Matthew 20:11 -- 11And on receiving it they murmured against the master of the house,
As in John 6:41,43 -- 41The Jews therefore murmured about him, because he said, I am the bread which has come down out of heaven.
42And they said, Is not this Jesus the son of Joseph, whose father and mother we have known? how then does *he* say, I am come down out of heaven?
43Jesus therefore answered and said to them, Murmur not among yourselves.
As in John 6:61-- 61But Jesus, knowing in himself that his disciples murmur concerning this, said to them, Does this offend you?

As in for the People and by the People John 7:32 -- 32The Pharisees heard the crowd murmuring these things concerning him, and the Pharisees and the chief priests sent officers that they might take him.

As of the Israelites 1 Corn 10:10 -- 10Neither murmur ye, as some of them murmured, and perished by the destroyer.

Where it is murmuring of a gang of -- what is there name?

DIAGONGUZO, to murmur through (dia i.e., through a whole crowd, or among themselves), is always used of indignant complaining,

Luke 15:2 -- 2and the Pharisees and the scribes murmured, saying, This [man] receives sinners and eats with them.

Luke 19:7 -- 7And all murmured when they saw [it], saying, He has turned in to lodge with a sinful man.

EMBRIMAOMAI, is rendered “murmured against” in

Mark 14:5 -- 5for this ointment could have been sold for more than three hundred denarii and given to the poor. And they spoke very angrily at her.

It expresses indignant displeasure

GONGUSMOS, a murmuring, muttering

a. in the sense of secret debate among people,

John 7:12 -- 12And there was much murmuring concerning him among the crowds. Some said, He is [a] good [man]; others said, No; but he deceives the crowd.

b. of displeasure or complaining (more privately than in public)

Acts 6:1 -- 1But in those days, the disciples multiplying in number, there arose a murmuring of the Hellenists against the Hebrews because their widows were overlooked in the daily ministration.

IN GENERAL ADMONITIONS

Phil 2:14 -- 14Do all things without murmurings and reasonings,

I Peter 4:9 -- 19Wherefore also let them who suffer according to the will of God commit their souls in well-doing to a faithful Creator.

Same as (Gossip) - Gossip: a word which we do not like to admit that we do struggle in this area – no not them, yes you when ever you are speaking about another person, and they are not in the room that is Gossip. This spirit must die, we must put it to death, crucify it, but I am in school and at work, I assure you that you do struggle with this. I assure you that you do, when ever you are speaking about another person and they are not in the same room, you are gossiping. Well, my professor asked me to write a paper describing the students in my class room but giving them different names, you are gossiping – the Spirit of the Lord says you are gossiping, you are sinning it is harder and more challenging to stay quiet, to bite lil bite your tongue – holding it inside until you can take it to prayer to the secret place where no one can hear you but God.

Will you allow Me to (Love) in this way for yours as well as mine?

2007/2/1 16:43Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy