SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
rowdy2

Southern USA

Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there!

Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there!

The Kingdom Of God is not a earthly place but the acceptance of God' dominion over our earthly lives. The Kingdom of God is a sinless place in our hearts that Jesus garnished with His Blood preparing a Holy place for the Holy Spirit of God to make His abode with us. Our hearts are the Holy of Holies inside this earthly tabernacle for us to worship and to know our God. There was a battle in our heart and Jesus cleaned the Temple [our heart ] and threw Satan [our rebellious spirit out] and garnished our hearts with spiritual gifts [righteousness, faith, charity, peace, that we may call on the God out of a pure heart.. Satan is the spirit of this world and in them that places confidence in the flesh man and not in God. Your flesh is under a death sentence from a perfect God and His perfect Law and the sentence will never be repealed. But a contrite heart and a broken spirit leads the prodical children to say “ I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee, and am no more worthy to be called thy son, make me as one of thy hired servants. God has turned weakness of the flesh into to victory by spiritual faith in God and not ourselves. We all know God, there is no excuse.

Isaiah 57: 15-21
For thus saith the high and lofty One that inhabiteth eternity, whose name is Holy; I dwell in the high and holy place, with him also that is of a contrite and humble spirit, to revive the spirit of the humble, and to revive the heart of the contrite ones. For I will not contend for ever, neither will I be always wroth: for the spirit should fail before me, and the souls which I have made. For the iniquity of his covetousness was I wroth, and smote him. I hid me, and was wroth, and he went on frowardly in the way of his heart. I have seen his ways, and will heal him: I will lead him also, and restore comforts unto him and to his mourners. I create the fruit of the lips. Peace, peace to him that is far off, and to him that is near, saith the Lord; and I will heal him.
But the wicked are like the troubled sea, when it cannot rest, whose waters cast up mire and dirt. There is no peace, saith my God, to the wicked.

Psalms 19 KJV
The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard.
Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. In them hath he set a tabernacle for the sun, which is as a bridegroom coming out of his chamber, and rejoiceth as a strong man to run a race.His going forth is from the end of the heaven, and his circuit unto the ends of it: and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof.
The law of the LORD is perfect, converting the soul: the testimony of the LORD is sure, making wise the simple. The statutes of the LORD are right, rejoicing the heart: the commandment of the LORD is pure, enlightening the eyes.
The fear of the LORD is clean, enduring for ever: the judgments of the LORD are true and righteous altogether more to be desired are they than gold, yea, than much fine gold: sweeter also than honey and the honeycomb.
Moreover by them is thy servant warned and in keeping of them there is great reward.
Who can understand his errors? cleanse thou me from secret faults.
Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins, let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression. Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Psalms 34 16-18 KJV
The face of the Lord is against them that do evil, to cut off the remembrance of them from the earth. The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Luke 17: 21 KJV
Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

rowdy2

2007/2/1 2:46Profile
enid

Nottingham, England

Re: Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there!

1 John 2v15 tells us to not to love the world. If we do then the love of the Father is not in us.

We should not have divided loyalties.

If God would be pleased to dwell in us, then why would any Christian want the world, let alone love it?

We think less of God than we realise. It seems like that at times.

Yet, we know He is our Creator, and can do whatever He so wants.

We are bought with a price, the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. He owns us.

If He is not our Lord, then He cannot be our Saviour.

God bless.

2007/2/1 8:32Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy