SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : The End of England

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Philogos said:

Quote:
I don't identify that nation state with the people of the ancient promises.

Absolutely Stunning Reply. Wonderful to hear someone stand for the truth of this day and age. Just because a people claim themselves to be Jewish in this day does not equate them with those of the bible. WOW!! There is only a few out there that believe that, everyone is caught up with Israel. If I might add, The Church of Jesus Christ which is composed of both Jew and Gentile is the "True Israel of God".

Galatians 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

We who belong to Christ are Abraham's seed and heirs to the promise.

Romans 2:28 For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh:

Thanks Phil

2007/1/31 19:27

Re:

Jay Said

Quote:
This was spoken to Abraham and his Seed (Christ).

Oh you blessed me with that wording for I was just reading about this earlier in Romans and Galations and I haven't seen that before and here it is confirmed. Because I too read that in the singular not plural, it's one seed (Christ) and not of what modern men have tried to interpret as seeds, plural, trying to graft Israel into our theology and therefore believing a lie.

This is a great deception in the world today, and 99.99% of Christians have believed in it, thanks to Scofield and his bible notes. There is only a few that have stepped outside of mainstream Christianity and shook themselves of foolishness that we've embraced as truth, but have found to be laced with deception.

Jesus said:Luke 8:18 Take heed therefore how ye hear........

2007/1/31 19:38
philologos

Reading, UK

Re: Dartmoor

Quote:
"Now my country America might be sliding towards apostasy,with our wealth and arrogance of empire but you guys over there are in deep trouble, empty neglected churches, deep dark covens of witches,wiccans, satanic worship, and I love the UK, deeply, but one can feel the evil in a place like the areas around Dartmoor, etc."

I have just returned from a weekend conference in the [url=http://www.rorahouse.org.uk/site_index.htm]Dartmoor National Park[/url]. The presence of God was among us with much blessing. How long ago is it that you were around Dartmoor?

2007/1/31 19:46Profile
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

Re:

bro Ron

you said:

Quote:
I have great sympathy for the Israelis although I don't identify that nation state with the people of the ancient promises. I admire their industry, tenacity and commitment to the citizens. I have walked through Auschwitz and Madenik and I ache for what has happened to this group of people, but to interpret history along the single line of 'how we treated the Jews' is foolish.

i agree with you to some degree, there is a difference between Israelis and Israelites, never in scripture are His chosen people ever called Israelis...and some of the Israelis will tell you "i'm not an Israelite" however i wonder if bro Bartle has a point in that mistreating Jews has consequences...maybe, maybe not.

Quote:
All nations and empires will come and go, except the one. Their coming and going is not determined by their foreign policy towards a middle eastern nation state.

not to be trite but i find it interesting that every empire which did mistreat the israelites suffered destruction or some other cataclysm...Egypt, Assyria, Babylon and Rome...perhaps there is some connection between mistreating Jews in the sense of Israelites rather than Israelis and the death of these empires...

2007/1/31 20:57Profile
IRONMAN

Re:

brethren
God in times past has always, even before utterly abasing His people Israel, said that the land they were on would be their forever. we can't ignore that part of it. i tend to agree however that the nation state of Israel isn't the people of the covenant but all the same that promise which God made and repeated still stands. Perhaps the promise is to the seed of Abraham, namely the Jews who come to Christ and are born of Him? Seed and seeds doesn't (to me anyway) denote one person vs a nation.

Quote:
I get an uneasy feeling when I hear someone quote Genesis 12:3 speaking of the modern Jewish state:

me too, i fear that the saints don't know the difference between an Israelite and an Israeli...as a result we partake of the iniquity of Israel by aiding them as opposed to preaching the gospel because at this time, if any Jew dies without Christ, they end up in hell as does anyone else who dies without Christ.

2007/1/31 21:04Profile
IRONMAN

Re:

Quote:

philologos wrote:
Quote:
These self-termed "ancient promises" that you reference underline to me, that underneath it all, that all your great knowledge and all your great learning, is of the letter, and not the Spirit.

Neil,
Are you the Neil Giuntoli (neilgin) who was removed from the site for your intemperate posts?

uh oh... :-?

2007/1/31 21:09Profile
IRONMAN

Re: Ron Bailey

bro Bartle

i wonder what you make of the prophecy in Zechariah (i believe, i will look it up later ind insert it here) in which if i remember right, God will gather up the nations and bring them against Jerusalem and they will take it, raping women and all the other barbarisms of the ancient conquerers like assyria. Perhaps this final destruction of Jerusalem will bring about the conversion of Israeli to Israelite because there is a difference. i certainly agree that the land belongs to Israel and that promise is forever, however it was made to the Israelites who kept God's commands and statutes, can we say the same of the present state of Israel? or should we expect another abasing of Jerusalem like in times past when Israel went whoring after the world and its idol?

some things to think about perhaps?

edit

the scripture is Zechariah chapt 14 and reads as follows:

[b]1 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee. 2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city. [/b]

evidently this has yet to happen because the word continues:

[b]3 Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. 4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. 5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; F44 for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee. 6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark: 7 But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light. [/b]

this seems to be just before the return of our Lord judging from the mention of the splitting of the Mount of Olives. then again there could be a considerable amount of time between the sacking of Jerusalem by the nations, and the return of our Lord.

2007/1/31 21:16Profile

To pastor Ron Bailey

you asked:

Quote:
Neil,Are you the Neil Giuntoli (neilgin) who was removed from the site for your intemperate posts?

you know the answer to that question, and the only reason you ask it is an attempt to try to humiliate me.

to try to humiliate me.....and you fancy yourself a pastor, a teacher of the Things of God, an elder?

you should be ashamed of yourself.

You don't even have the intellectual or spirtual courage and integrity to admit how Jews were treated in the UK thruout the centuries.

and for your information Ron, both Greg Gordon and Mike Balog know exactly who I am.

and this exchange between you and me has just cemented how useless and without profit, religious pendantics, really are, white washed tombs, scrubbed clean on the outside, fetid and foul within.

is that "intemperate" enough for you, or am I just engaging in some well deserved forthtelling?

Neil Giuntoli

2007/2/1 1:57
philologos

Reading, UK

Re: To pastor Ron Bailey

Quote:
you know the answer to that question, and the only reason you ask it is an attempt to try to humiliate me.

I will say only that I had no desire to humiliate you, the thought never even crossed my mind. I am surprised to see that you continue to carry your anger against me after all these months and I am concerned for what that must do to a person. I remember when you and I exchanged pleasant private emails over quite a period of time and I still regard you with the same affection. I am sorry to see it is not reciprocated.

2007/2/1 2:53Profile

Re: to Compliments and all other ingrafted vines

rather than try to explain or refute you, I'm too weary right now, I urge you in the Lord to listen to Dr Micheal Brown, a fellow Jewish believer say what I mean to say in two messages. please listen prayerfully:

[url=http://www.icnministries.org/audio/01AllIsraelShallBeSaved.mp3]All Israel shall be saved[/url]
and

[url=http://www.icnministries.org/audio/070-06-14-97.mp3]Israel and the End Time Revival[/url]

and

[url=http://www.icnministries.org/audio/03ABaptismofTearsforIsrael.mp3]A Baptism of Tears for Israel[/url]

This teacher says it better than I ever can.

good night and God bless you, neil

2007/2/1 2:54

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy