SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : News and Current Events : World War III has already begun, says Israeli spy chief

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 World War III has already begun, says Israeli spy chief

[b]World War III has already begun, says Israeli spy chief[/b]

Former head of Israel's intelligence service tells Portuguese newspaper it would take at least 25 years before battle against fundamentalist terrorism is won; says nuclear strike by Muslim terrorists 'very likely'

A third World War is already underway between Islamic militancy and the West but most people do not realize it, the former head of Israel’s intelligence service Mossad said in an interview published Saturday in Portugal.

‘We are in the midst of a third World War,’ former Mossad chief Efraim Halevy told weekly newspaper Expresso.
‘The world does not understand. A person walks through the streets of Tel Aviv, Barcelona or Buenos Aires and doesn’t get the sense that there is a war going on,’ said Halevy who headed Mossad between 1998 and 2003. ...

read more:
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0%2C7340%2CL-3357552%2C00.html

2007/1/31 2:53Profile

Re: World War III has already begun, says Israeli spy chief

As kooky as Glenn Beck is sometimes, I think Glenn has been right on the money about this. He's been saying for some time now that we're already in WWIII... it's just most people are too stupid to know it, or think if they ignore it it will just go away.

Mar 13:7 [i]And when ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars, be ye not troubled: for such things must needs be; but the end shall not be yet.[/i]

Well... we've had rumors of wars for a looong time now. We must be getting close.

Krispy

2007/1/31 7:39

Re: World War III has already begun, says Israeli spy chief

just wait.

Israel will not put up with a nuclear tipped Iran.

soon.

Prophecy? no, I'm not so willfull. Its just what i would do if i was an Israeli policy maker or military leader. They've been warned, they ignored the warning, to their peril.

May God bless and protect Israel.

2007/1/31 9:48

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy