SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Zac Poonen visiting the USA in February and March!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
PosterThread
iansmith

Wheaton, IL

Re:

How were the meetings?

2007/2/20 10:42Profile
lovejt

Re:

They went well. :) Glad to be back at my old home church and see Zac/Annie. It was great to meet Mike and hangout. I hope we can do that again soon. I now have a sermonindex name-card. Pretty cool. ;)

Zac spoke on money. I've heard him speak numerous times on that subject and he always seems to be bring a slightly new slant on it i haven't heard before and it was true. I believe Mike will upload the message when its available. Please wait a bit cause there was a slight snag.

2007/2/20 17:16Profile
iansmith

Wheaton, IL

Re:

Wow, he came to American and talked on money... I've heard some of his messages on money, I really wonder how the audience responded. Did anyone get up and leave?

2007/2/20 17:26Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Zac spoke on money. I've heard him speak numerous times on that subject and he always seems to be bring a slightly new slant on it i haven't heard before and it was true. I believe Mike will upload the message when its available. Please wait a bit cause there was a slight snag.

Mike has sent the messages to me and I will get them up as soon as I recieve them.

2007/2/20 18:07Profile
lovejt

Re:

I don't think anybody left.
Zac has been guest-preaching at this church since
the 90's. ALCF is quite fond of him. Other places...well, he has said he has not been invited to come back for probably more reasons then one... :-)

2007/2/21 16:13Profile
DIEDTOSELF

Minnesota

Re:

Who is going to be in KC for Zac? Really considering driving down there. Its only one service but I think it would be worth it.

2007/2/22 21:27Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Here is the video message that Brother Zac Poonen preached in ALCF in California:

http://www.alcf.net/pages/page.asp?page_id=12243
Click on the message titled: Following Jesus Part 4: What Jesus Taught About Money

2007/2/22 22:27Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Zac

A little slow to respond here, had some computer problems lately...

It was great to meet up with James and Zac was just ... well, himself. He can bring a certain simplicity without being simplistic and not more so on what he preached over the weekend. Ended up going to all three services even though the were all the 'same' message. Even with that though he did not repeat everything verbatum, the 8:30 AM ... was just better in that he drew out more and from other scriptures, it is also just goes to show that he is obviously not leaning on notes :-)

Great to see the video is up, hope to check it out once I get this computer setup correctly, curious which service it is from.

But the message needs to be heard, would agree wholeheartedly with James here;

Quote:
I've heard him speak numerous times on that subject and he always seems to be bring a slightly new slant on it i haven't heard before and it was true.

Can't begin to tell how refreshing it was to hear both the man and the message in this setting. In a former church that I once attended this would likely have started a riot being so contrary to their 'theology' ... "[i]Go to the ant, you sluggard![/i]" Proverbs 6:6

2007/2/25 12:47Profile
Koheleth

NC

Re: Zac Poonen visiting the USA in February and March!

Went to see Zac for the Friday and Saturday meetings in Beaver Springs/McAlisterville. What a great experience--it was my first time listening to and seeing Zac in person. He is very approachable and personable. Saturday afternoon's message struck me most deeply, but I don't believe it would be unique compared to what is already available on this site. I had never heard Zac speak on reality vs. hypocrisy before. I haven't listened to the current SI featured message yet, but I get the sense from the comments that it is similar.

2007/3/15 16:01Profile

Re:

I'm planning to go to the meeting in Olathe, KS tomorrow morning, Lord willing! Is anyone else going?

http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=15391&forum=35

Quote:

You can listen to the services live on their website at 10:30 am to hear Zac Poonen

website link:
http://www.calvarychapeljoco.com/index2.htm

Listen Live CCJC Sunday Mornings at 10:30 AM
http://wm.calvarymedia.com/johnsoncounty_audio12

Quote:

March 18th - Calvary Chapel at their Sunday morning service|
1556 E. Spruce, Olathe, Kansas KS 66061. Phone:913-829-9306

2007/3/17 22:38

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy