SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : I have no pinnacle from which to judge others.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
rowdy2

Southern USA

I have no pinnacle from which to judge others.

Matthew 9: 13 KJV
But go ye and learn what that meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice: for I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

Make sure to take note on whom Our Father has mercy on;
I once was self-righteous and very religious.
Now I realize I am a sinner and am trapped in a sinful male tabernacle like Paul's because it will not do what my willing spirit wills it to do. I see myself now as God sees me, a sinner and then I am willingly to completely rely on God and I have no pinnacle from which to judge others.
The war Christians fight is against the demons of the flesh we allowed to return after Jesus cast them out on that day the gospel and the kingdom came to us. Like Paul we can pray to the Father to remove the thorns in our side. God tries me in the fire of afflictions, I fail and am tried again and again, I am tempered until I overcome. Peace can only come to those that have overcome the demons of the flesh that start kicking you the moment you awoke today wanting their addictions satisfied.
Through Christ we have the victory over death but as God’s children it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.
I have the earnest/down payment of the Spirit of Jesus and that is why I live in Hope by faith that I the purchased possession will be redeemed. The spirit of Jesus living in me is the only Hope I have for eternal life because in Him praise be to God I have all three.
Titus: 2 11-15
11. For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
12. Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
13. Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;
14. Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.
15. These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.
rowdy2

2007/1/28 11:49Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy