Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : What God is doing in my neighborhood

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
hmmhmm

Sweden

What God is doing in my neighborhood

I just want to give a little testimony about the great things God is doing in my neighborhood, I live in a part of town that is what in English is called "ghetto" or something similar. Most of the population is Muslim from Somalia or Arab nations, much drugs and other problems that follows by this poor area, more then 50% are unemployed, thats the dark things...now to what God is doing, i was saved 1,5 years ago, i lived like most 25 year old do in this area, in the world of the world in sin from morning to night. God changed me, made me new and the rest ill talk about some other time.... but directly after my conversion, i meet an older man, almost 80 years of age, an old Pentecostal pastor who really is burning in his spirit, he really work for the Lord, he has more energy than me and I'm 27!! i know that he sometimes pray all day and all night before he preaches, in not so many words he really knows God, it has been a tremendous blessing for me to be in this mans procaines and see a holy man of God up close, hes my spiritual father here on earth, but if its one thing hes thought me it is this, if we want things done PRAY! PRAY! PRAY!,

and right after my conversion i started attending this little prayer group, there was between 5 and maybe 10 people when the turnout was good, most of them grayhair and old men and women of God, some saved for over 60 years, so when I'm looking back i can see God placed me here among the Godly of the Godly, anyway there has been much prayer and much work, and much of everything, but slowly but surly we have seen many saved in this past year, Ive seen whole Muslim family's kneel and pray to Jesus, Ive seen drug addicts come to Christ, Ive seen people get healed from deadly decides, Ive seen many things in a short time, now we are almost 30 people in that prayer meeting! the "core" of prayer people...sometimes there has been almost 100 people in that old rugged building that the pastor rents twice a week, he labored for Christ now in this area for 14 years, and now the fruits are blooming, and i just want to say it is a real blessing just to see and experience ,
Lord teach me how to pray!

when i look back...i can see how God is working, that he would humble me by his great grace that i could be a part of his plan for his glory.

i dint know what will happened in the future, but i have a sense in mu spirit, that somethings is going to happened! ohh that i would be ready for whatever the Lord will have happend...

PRAY! PRAY! PRAY!

a short testimony about Gods great work in Vivalla Örebro Sweden
Christian

2007/1/27 15:32Profile

Re: What God is doing in my neighborhood

Quote:

hmmhmm wrote:
I just want to give a little testimony about the great things God is doing in my neighborhood, I live in a part of town that is what in English is called "ghetto" or something similar. Most of the population is Muslim from Somalia or Arab nations, much drugs and other problems that follows by this poor area, more then 50% are unemployed, thats the dark things...now to what God is doing, i was saved 1,5 years ago, i lived like most 25 year old do in this area, in the world of the world in sin from morning to night. God changed me, made me new and the rest ill talk about some other time.... but directly after my conversion, i meet an older man, almost 80 years of age, an old Pentecostal pastor who really is burning in his spirit, he really work for the Lord, he has more energy than me and I'm 27!! i know that he sometimes pray all day and all night before he preaches, in not so many words he really knows God, it has been a tremendous blessing for me to be in this mans procaines and see a holy man of God up close, hes my spiritual father here on earth, but if its one thing hes thought me it is this, if we want things done PRAY! PRAY! PRAY!,

and right after my conversion i started attending this little prayer group, there was between 5 and maybe 10 people when the turnout was good, most of them grayhair and old men and women of God, some saved for over 60 years, so when I'm looking back i can see God placed me here among the Godly of the Godly, anyway there has been much prayer and much work, and much of everything, but slowly but surly we have seen many saved in this past year, Ive seen whole Muslim family's kneel and pray to Jesus, Ive seen drug addicts come to Christ, Ive seen people get healed from deadly decides, Ive seen many things in a short time, now we are almost 30 people in that prayer meeting! the "core" of prayer people...sometimes there has been almost 100 people in that old rugged building that the pastor rents twice a week, he labored for Christ now in this area for 14 years, and now the fruits are blooming, and i just want to say it is a real blessing just to see and experience ,
Lord teach me how to pray!

when i look back...i can see how God is working, that he would humble me by his great grace that i could be a part of his plan for his glory.

i dint know what will happened in the future, but i have a sense in mu spirit, that somethings is going to happened! ohh that i would be ready for whatever the Lord will have happend...

PRAY! PRAY! PRAY!

a short testimony about Gods great work in Vivalla Örebro Sweden
Christian

That's lovely! I'm mainly responding because no one else has yet :-) How to comment on this.. Its just so good that you have a heat for God and for prayer and have joined yourself so eagerly with others, mostly much older than you, to seek the Lord.

And He has honoured the faithfulness of you and your friends

Blessings

jeannette

2007/1/27 16:10

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy