SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : best KJV bible?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread
strawrifle

uk

Re:

Hi thks all..In the end i brought a KJV Reference by World publishers..

Its as a small concordance,info about each book,a few maps,the reference in the margins..

Another good tool it places a star in the OT texts, whenever its considered a Messianic verse :-)
andy

2007/2/6 10:26Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re:

Quote:
Many of them don't really have too much by way of references. Some have cross references, and maps. You could poke around a bit to find one that's right for you.

Sometimes it is better to have some of these tools separate from the one volume. When you squash too much into a single volume it defeats the portability and often strains the binding.

The Treasury of Scripture Knowledge is availabe as a separate book, second hand book, pda, online bible addition and almost every possible format. I think it is the best and most comprehensive 'cross reference' tool I have ever come across.

2007/2/6 10:36Profile
hmmhmm

Sweden

Re:

ive ordered that one :-D. i recived my Bible also two days ago, very nice one, i got the wide margin edition all arounf for some note taking and so, and i got a combined strongs/vines to, i got it on computer but im more of a "book Guy" easier to have open books then a computerscreen...

2007/2/13 8:16Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy