SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Pray for Africa, AFRICA SHALL BE SAVED!!!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
fromtheold

South Africa

Pray for Africa, AFRICA SHALL BE SAVED!!!

6 Years ago there went out a word, The greatest revival the earth has seen is coming. Its going to start in South Africa and go all the way to Cairo. From Cape Town to Cairo there will be a move of God. The nigerians have been praying for years. Anyone can feel it. You can almost hear it already. AFRICA SHALL BE SAVED!!. Long ago I had a vision where i saw people dancing in the streets with banners, Calling upon the name of Jesus. Africa is about to turn around. Pray for Africa!!!

2007/1/23 14:11Profile
ProveAllThin

Re: Pray for Africa, AFRICA SHALL BE SAVED!!!

Hello my African Brother.

On the 8th of Feb. I am headed to Sierra Leone to serve with a local pastor to help start a fire, I shall be there for 10 months. I look forward to seeing a move of the Lord. My prayers are being lifted up with you for your country.

Blessings,
-Trevor

2007/1/23 14:47Profile
fromtheold

South Africa

Re: May God be with you.

I Hope you learn a lot and see amazing things.The Lord be with you. Africa is great!

2007/1/23 15:10Profile
lovegrace

Awesome, I've been having visions about going to Africa. I normally don't get visions. Yes, pray for Africa and the world!

2007/1/23 15:19Profile

Rwanda, Burundi, Uganda, Kenya.

I feel drawn there, and pray for that area, especially Rwanda.

neil

2007/1/23 15:23
Goldminer

Alabama

From the missionary sites I have been following it is already in the beginning stages. Glory to God. Am already praying for this. I pray Africa will send many missionaries to the USA.

2007/1/23 16:43Profile
JaySaved

Missouri

Re:

I went to Niger last November and the seeds are being planted. The country is almost entirely Muslim, but doors are being opened and we could see that God is certainly calling men and women to repentance.

Praise God!

2007/1/23 17:56Profile

Re:

I pray that we will see such as revival as described. I have a friend who lives permanently in South Africa, and ministers there, and also in Swaziland. Judging by his e-mail updates, God is already moving in some incredible ways. They are baptizing many new believers and seeing them be filled with the Holy Spirit. Signs and wonders are a daily occurrence where he is working. He recalled a story of a man whose thumb began to grow back over the course of a week after they had prayed for him. People being healed of all sorts of diseases and physical ailments. And most importantly, people coming to repentance through faith in Christ.

I experienced some of this when I was in Kenya. I really want to keep praying for that continent, especially that God can break through into the many Muslim countries.

2007/1/23 19:26

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy