SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Imputed righteousness through faith

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
rowdy2

Southern USA

Imputed righteousness through faith

Salvation

Jesus Bought Back The Kingdom Of Light
I speak from the contents of my heart by faith. The faith that stands in the truth and power of The Holy Spirit of God and not in the wisdom of my flesh mind. All the true understanding I have is a gift from God through Christ Jesus, the gift of Righteousness is imputed to everyone who is converted and born again by faith into the resurrected Spiritual Body of Christ Jesus.
If you have been born again by faith in God’s word then you without any other merit are being translated into The Tabernacle not made with hands the Tabernacle of Light of The Living God. In Him we are declared to be born again into the spiritual realm or the heavenly realm and separated from our mother’s womb and dead to the flesh and born again spiritual beings by faith in the works of Christ Jesus. His righteousness has been imputed to all that believe on the cross and His death burial and resurrection and we are His spiritual brothers and sisters and are justified to be called the children of God. Like Abraham who believed God we believed the Word Of God and it was imputed unto us as righteousness.
Praise God, through faith in God’s word Jesus prepared a way for us to regain the Holy Spirit that Adam lost by believing the guile of the serpent that lives in every one of us which is our own wisdom deciding what is right and wrong in our own eyes
that caused our souls to descend into hades.
We who are the fruit of the One Who was the First Fruit blesses us and through the manifestation of Himself is perfecting our inner man..
The world is the source of the beastly wisdom and the prince of darkness which is always babel and leavened with the lies that gives the terrestrial man his power
The Christ and the Lord of Lords and the Temple Of God of the spiritually alive, has come to we who’s souls were spiritual dead and prisoners of the darkness of hades and quickened our souls called us out into the light of truth even the righteousness of God, which is imputed unto us by faith in The word of God that Christ Jesus is the Son of God and that Our Lord reconciled us to God with His crucifixion on Calvary. Light has come unto all and upon all that believe that Jesus was the Son of God and died for our sins. Light has come unto all and upon all that believe that Jesus was resurrected on the third day and is now the Temple Of God. Light has come unto all and upon all that believe that Jesus salvation was of the Jews but the hour has come, and now is, when the true worshipers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth for the Father seeks such to worship him in the heavenly realm [spiritual realm].
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in
spirit and in truth and when Christ is come, he will tell us all things. Jesus said I that speak unto thee am he.
Mankind had spent so much time in the spiritual darkness of hades doing what was right and wrong in their own eyes that God had to write His Holy Commandments down on tablets of stone so they would know what was sinful to Holy God.
For there is no difference, for we all were born in the image of God and as His children we all have sinned, and come short of the glory of Our Holy Father Whose glory is His Holiness. I spent my birthright for a small taste of the world and riotous living in the spirit of antichrist of deciding what was right and wrong for me in my on eyes. My soul descended into hades and as a prisoner of darkness and remained their dead. My religion was the same as the religion as the Jews religion, a religion of self-righteous works until Jesus descended into that darkness and set me free. Free from the works of the flesh and separated me from the birth of my mother’s womb and I was born again a spiritual inner man, a quickened spirit to the works of salvation of the faith.
Jesus went to prepare a place for us that true Christians occupy with Him today, which is the Kingdom of Light in the spiritual realm [heavenly realm]. Many Christians are waiting on the flesh to die before they will give up their will to Christ Jesus. Flesh to preserve its dominion tells you it is in charge and when it dies you will go to Paradise by the righteous acts that it the flesh has done during you life in the high places built by flesh hands. We that were given to Christ Jesus by God are known today by Jesus and are the disciples of the and we have been Baptized into His Body and are born again into His kingdom of Light and are under His dominion . We have been judged righteous and justified by faith in Christ Jesus our High Priest and the temple prepared by God and not the hands of man. We beguiled by the carnal mind and were dead as Lazarus. Only by faith in[ The Christ [Lamb of God] can we be forgiven. Only by God can our souls be called out of the world of the dead and darkness [hades] quickened and given to Jesus to Shepard us into the New Jerusalem.
We now have our life and our being in Him. Praise God where is the reason for murmurings and complaining in Paradise?

I know, the spiritually blind can’t see the heavenly things. The earth is a terrible place full of sin and the burdens sin, guilt and shame so I encourage you to stop resisting the pricks in your heart of the Holy Spirit and to seek the Kingdom of God today
Like Saul we were religious zealots and persecuted the Temple Not Made With Hands and built our on high places built by hands until Jesus showed His light around us and now we worship in Him and our Father and His Holy Spirit. Like Paul we seek to enter Jesus's dominion and let Him be the Shepard of our life. Every one knows God but we the living are known by the Good Shepard and are members of His body and born again spiritual children and known of God. We hear only the voices that speak by inspiration of the Holy Spirit. We are children of light and the living God, who cannot hear the ring of truth in the words of worldly wisdom spoken by the flesh. Jesus’s reign started on the very day Daniel inspired by God said that it would. If It hadn't, the very rocks would have cried out. Praise God He is The Lord of Lords. He is King of paradise, and I thank God, even I who was dead, a sinner, even I live. He is my Lord and He called my name and I am known of Him. I live and I am in His Temple and under His Dominion and a member of His Flock. But not by one righteous act on my part. I fear God because God can erase my name from The Book Of Life
I praise God for the garden of rest and paradise and that it is free to sinners by faith, such as I , my Redeemer paid the terrible price on calvary to reconcile me to God . The sins I committed were in the bitter cup that Christ died on the cross to reconcile me a sinful mortal to our Eternal Father . The spiritually blind that worship things seen are dead souls in the darkness of hades because they don’t have sight of faith that they were reconciled to God by Jesus our Spiritual Rock on the cross. We that see by faith know that the Holy Spirit is God and He is in Jesus the Christ and we that have opened the door to our hearts to the Risen Glorified Son Of God, Christ Jesus. We have welcomed God to make His abode in us. Almighty God creator of Heaven and the Earth is in the Word and His Word Lives in us. We feed upon the Humble Spirit of Jesus our Daily Bread, and drink from Him our Spiritual Rock the living water of Salvation. We have our being in all Three in the paradise of light Jesus went to prepared for us when He returned unto our Spiritual Father in Heaven. Forget about visiting earthly places and seek a spiritual [heavenly] city the New Jerusalem above mount Zion. Heavenly means spiritual realm and is the paradise of them who have overcome the shadow of death that is of the flesh realm [earthly]. Praise God we have victory in The Son Of Peace!
The spirit of this world was thrown out of heaven back onto the earth and the heavenly [Spiritual] Kingdom of Grace] Paradise was prepared above the glorious spiritual mountain Zion. The whole world is reconciled to God through faith in the works of Christ Jesus on the cross . Glory to God! Jesus bought back the kingdom! The kingdom that was lost, where there was no light. Praise God, I Can see the New Jerusalem with His Light! Praise His Holy name
Home Sweet Home
The heavenly [celestial city] the heavenly Jerusalem is accessible to the whole world through faith in the death burial and resurrection of Christ Jesus. All sons of God are now baptized by faith into the body of our Risen Lord and can hear the voice of the Holy Spirit that speaks from the Heavenly realm to our quickened spirit not to our flesh.
That which is born of the flesh is flesh and under the curse of the law death. Hades the place of the dead souls. Their light is the sun and their wisdom is of their flesh minds [Hades] and they get their power from worldly wisdom. They are riotous children who’s authority is of the carnal beastly wisdom that is rebellious children of their Creator and have the spirit of antichrist. It is they who are blameable, not our Heavenly Father because they were reconciled with all the world at the cross but they are unrepentant sinners as I was.
That which is born of the Spirit is Spirit is under the grace of Almighty God and lives in the light of New Jerusalem and has eternal life.
Thank you Heavenly Father for hiding me in the Old Blessed Rock of Ages! I can see the Holy Spirit of our God after He has passed by and moved in the lives of the humble and the meek, the dear upright people of God in their Holy Kingdom of light bought back by Christ Jesus on the cross..
The deliverance from the guilt and the pollution of sin wrought out by Jesus Christ, "the great salvation"

Eddie, a unprofitable servant

2007/1/21 18:56Profile
Logic

Re: Imputed righteousness through faith

Quote:

rowdy2 wrote:
Eddie Yates, a unprofitable servant

I noticed that you signed as "a unprofitable servant"

Do you no where they go?

[b]Matthew 25:30[/b] [color=990000]And cast ye the [b]unprofitable servant[/b] into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.[/color]

If you proclaim what you write, do not be so called "humble" as to denie what Christ has spoken.

If you have faith and are obediant, you are not as what your signature discribes.
You are actualy contradicting what you post when you call your self an unprofitable servant.

To call your self a "profitable servant" would be to glory in what Christ has done for you and in return give Him honor.

I look forward to your new signature which describes the truth.

2007/1/21 20:08Profile
rowdy2

Southern USA

Re:

Thank you.

I was quoting from Luke 17:
9. Doth he thank that servant because he did the things that were commanded him? I trow not.
10. So likewise ye, when ye shall have done all those things which are commanded you, say, We are unprofitable servants: we have done that which was our duty to do.

But I do feel I need all the charity I have recived.
Eddie: Sinner saved by Grace

2007/1/22 3:26Profile
philologos

Reading, UK

Re:

In the years 1753 and 1754 John Wesley suffered much from severe illness. At times his physical prostration was so great that it seemed unlikely he could long continue his work; yet again and again he summoned sufficient strength to preach, though fever and pain and hemorrhage supervened. During one of his attacks he was brought very low, when, as he writes, 'not knowing how it might please God to dispose of me, and to prevent vile panegyric,' he wrote the following epitaph, ordering that this, if any, inscription should be placed on his tombstone: Here lieth the Body of John Wesley, A Brand plucked out of the burning; Who died of a Consumption in the Fifty-first Yearof his Age, not leaving, after his Debts are paid, Ten Pounds behind him: Praying, [b]God be merciful to me, an unprofitable Servant![/b]Happy is he who judges himself an unprofitable servant: miserable is he whom God pronounces such. ... "John Wesley's Explanatory Notes on the Whole Bible". ...

ps John Wesley recovered and lived until 1791! In fact when he did die the inscription on [url=http://www.request.org.uk/main/churches/tours/wesley/grave.htm]his tomb[/url] was “this great light arose (by the singular providence of God) to enlighten these nations.” “Reader,if thou art constrained to bless the instrument, give God the glory.”

2007/1/22 18:15Profile
rowdy2

Southern USA

Re:

We that believe the Word of God know what is happening in this country today, we have parceled out the glory we owe God to man who sells it on the air waves. We are not under God in this country by a long shot. Greed, murder, abortion, and cruelty, are the portion in the wine press that Jesus treads in the world. Peace? No! a rod of iron, and the wrath of God. Don’t expect peace ever in this world from our Holy God but wars. But you are not of the world, so give unto the world what is the world’s and render unto God you whole being remade by the grace of God again into the image of God and the spirit of adoption in your heart for your Father who has begotten you again. We are the spiritual children that God promised Abraham that walk by faith not by sight. Eddie.

2007/1/22 20:24Profile

Re: Imputed righteousness through faith

Maybe the key question here is 'What exactly does "The Lord our Righteousness" mean?'

Having a chronic guilt problem, (even for many years after becoming a Christian), I used to long and struggle desperately for personal righteousness, but never felt I had, or ever would, attain to it.

But the righteousness that is by faith is not striving after it, but in Jesus alone (Rom 10). So I don't have to attain, only believe. Striving means mere self-righteousness.

I have stopped praying, "Lord make me a better person". What's the use of ME being anything?!
I'm not my righteousness, HE is my Righteousness.

Knowing that truth takes away all the strain and guilt, pride or despair of seeking to be righteous.

Before meeting the Lord, Paul was "perfect" according to the highest of human righteousness, but he let it all go for the sake of knowing Christ, (Phil 3).

Hmmm

2007/1/26 17:08
rowdy2

Southern USA

Re:

Reply to LittleGift "The Lord our Righteousness"

Philippians 3:
Colossians 1:

rowdy2

2007/1/27 1:04Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

A true servant of God is trusting in Christ to make him a servant, if Christ makes you a servant you are a servant indeed. It is not I that am the servant, it is the Christ in me that makes me a servant by Him that is born again in me. Being a humble servant is not taking on the humility of words but the humbleness of He that is truly humble, that is "Christ in you the Hope of Glory".

Rom 6:11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Jhn 8:36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

A servant must be free indeed of all that puts him at odds with his master. Then a servant is a servant of Christ by the Christ Himself that is in us.

1 Peter 2:3-5 If so be ye have tasted that the Lord is gracious. To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious, Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

Of Self we are all unworthy, of Christ we are in Christ, we are an spiritual house, an holy priesthood, as a perfect servant of God by our spiritual sacrifices.

Rom 12:1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, [which is] your reasonable service.

This is a true servant, by the mercies of God by the Christ that is in us, not by our humility of self to that effect, but of Him that has called us, for He is our all.

This is the Christ that is in us, let us Glory in Him and His Father and the Holy Spirit of Truth.

1 Corinthians 1:27-31 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: That no flesh should glory in his presence. But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

In Christ, a servant of Christ by Christ Himself that makes us Servants of His and our Father.

2007/1/27 2:15Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy