SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Mexico Mission

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Burningman

Redding, CA

Mexico Mission

The vision is revival: the personal, regional, and global expansion of God's Kingdom through His manifest presence.

Bethel students and myself will see revival fire spread across Mexico this March! We will minister in the schools, churches and in outreach, with children's ministry, preaching, and seeing people get saved, healed and delivered. We may even raise the dead!

The trip will cost $1,000. Please consider sponsoring me

Kingdom Partnership
The principle of partnership is found in 1 Samuel 30. David and his men were in pursuit of the Amalekites who had taken their families and stolen their goods. When David caught up with them, 200 of his men were too exhausted to fight. So he told them to stay behind and guard the supplies.

After the battle, the men who fought did not want to share the spoils with those who stayed behind. What David replied then, reveals to us the scriptural principle of partnership: "As his part is who goes down to the battle, so shall his part be who stays by the supplies; they shall share alike (1 Sam. 30:24).

The Lord Jesus too confirmed this principle: "We are intimately linked in this harvest work. Anyone who accepts what you do, accepts me, the One who sent you. Anyone who accepts what I do accepts my Father, who sent me. Anyone who welcomes a prophet, just because that person is a prophet, will be given the same reward as a prophet. Whoever receives a man right with God, because he is a man right with God, will get the reward of a man right with God. And anyone who gives one of my most humble followers a cup of cool water, just because that person is my follower, will surely be rewarded.” Matthew 10:40-42

Please consider pasting my ChipIn fundraiser tool on your, MySpace, Blog, or Website.

For more info about the ministry Visit My Website

2007/1/21 17:18Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy