SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Dream of Apostasy - Prophetic Warning - Judgment is HERE!

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
PosterThread

Re:

Just occurred to me that I AM the temple, and so are you. Where and when we worship are details.

2007/1/21 4:24

Re: Dream of Apostasy - Prophetic Warning - Judgment is HERE!

Josef Urban,
my brother, I am sitting here stunned at the computer. I have already made two posts prior to this, one of which is in the thread "Carnal Christians, where I get real and confess my unprofitableness, my own wretched condition.

and then I read the Word the Lord gave you, and its a dagger thru my heart. Now what I'm gonna say, I say, not to falsely lift you up, and tickle your ear, or fill you full of pride, but I never read on this forum such a message so full of unction, so full of God as to convict me to the heart of my very being. Never before, with the exception of some post "freecd" put up, have I ever cut, paste and will print out a post,get on knees and pray over it, and beg God to BURN it into my heart.

Yes! Now! Holy Desperation.

I listened many times, when I was feeling empty, to a message Michael Brown gave called "Holy Desperation". I would absorb what he was saying in the Holy Spirit, but God gave you a message that goes even further beyond that. Broken as I may be right now, stumbled and backslidden, I feel the truth and the love and the urgency of the Word He gave you.

Now, I believe you are a friend of my dear beloved brother Patrick Ersig, who I love deeply in the Lord, and long to fellowship with him in person. His street preaching and his benevolence ministry in Detroit fills me with admiration, and if memory serves correct, I believe I have seen video of you preaching with him, Let me be real now, and confess. When I saw you street preaching, I was turned off, I thought you were just screeching and venting. I don't say that to insult, I say that to apologize and repent. I was WRONG. I was focusing thru the lens of my own "opinion", thru my flesh. I ask your forgiveness for making such an assessment, God is glorious, He is growing you, and the clarion call He has given you is true. The Spirit within me testifies that it is true.

if you are "nuts", oh praise God, let me be insane then, lets us be fools. (and C52, dear brother, in love I say to you, and I know you don't know me, but this young believer is not "nuts". I beg you in the name of Jesus, search your heart and reconsider, I ask this in all meekness)

Josef, i will write via email, but I want to ask you to give me two favors in the Lord, please read my confession in "Carnal Christians", and then if you can, and want to, led to,please pray for me, specifically. With the world and the Church the way it is, I know that sounds like a selfish request, but when you read my confession and cry in that post, you will see that I am not asking for a lime green caddillac, or a McMansion, or a pocketfull of currency, banish the thought. You will know precisely, in the Holy Spirit what I need.

I know this, in closing, that very soon, God willing, that you me and Patrick will be praying and interceding together in person, with tears, and groans before the very Throne of God, i praise His Name, and I send you my love in Jesus,

your brother neil

2007/1/21 4:49
SeanHobson

Cleveland, OH

Re:

LETS START A DENOMINATION AND CLEANSE THE CHURCH!!!

who's with us??

j/k. Seriously though, I didn't read your post Joseph because it was too long, but I did read spitfire's which was somewhat similar. I pray for you spitfire becauase I'm in the same position. I'm grieved all the anointed preachers here on on SI are either dead or preach in every other state but Ohio. I wish I saw visions, but then again I sin against the light I have and don't want to add further to my cup of wrath. Therefore I'll pray for spitfire, corey, myself et all, that we find true fellowship with the Father and son--then with our brethern.

2007/1/21 7:11Profile
CJaKfOrEsT

Melbourne, Australia

Re:

Quote:

Corey_H wrote:
Just occurred to me that I AM the temple, and so are you. Where and when we worship are details.

:-D

2007/1/21 7:42Profile
CJaKfOrEsT

Melbourne, Australia

Re:

Quote:

SeanHobson wrote:
LETS START A DENOMINATION AND CLEANSE THE CHURCH!!!

Didn't work for Luther...Why would it work for us?

Two words for you ... "Wheat" and "tares" (Mat 13:24-30,36-43)

2007/1/21 7:49Profile
Yeshuasboy

Northern Rockies, BC, Canada

Re:

Quote:

CJaKfOrEsT wrote:
Perhaps we just need to "become THE church" and let God sort out the details.

This quote blesses me brother :-D I thankyou for sharing it.
God bless you way down under,
richie

2007/1/21 7:53Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Questioning

Quote:
Two words for you ... "Wheat" and "tares" (Mat 13:24-30,36-43)

That was all that was needed, to stop my hesitation. I do not want to qualify this other than [i]test all things[/i].

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote:
Physical judgment is an act of mercy because, depending on the scope and devastation of it, will either wake some people up to repent, or it will destroy them all before they store up more wrath against the day of Judgment when the punishment will be greater eternally. But spiritual judgment doesn’t prevent greater eternal wrath; instead, it only increases it! Spiritual judgment doesn’t wake anybody up – it only sends strong delusion to keep them all asleep while the weight of God’s wrath accumulates from above until the weight of it becomes so great that it bursts forth with the fury and ferocity of a fire that burns so hot that it can never be quenched!

I have stated all of this to say this: revival will not and cannot happen within the apostate church system.

Say's who? Honestly. Where do you get an idea of what constitutes "Spiritual judgment" as this is defined?

Quote:
And before all the “out of church” crowd gives a hearty “amen” to what I’m saying and thinks they have everything right, let me state that it’s not enough just to separate yourself and point out all the faults of the apostate system.

To all of those who are spending all their time trying to reach their dead churches with the true Gospel, I hope to stir you up by putting you in remembrance of Judgment Day. You will have to give an account to God of why you have wasted all your time casting pearls before the swine of Babylon when there were masses around the world who were in need and crying out with a Macedonian call to “Come help us”, waiting for someone to take the truth to them.

Many of those who know the truth are spending all their time and labor trying to reach the deceived crowds inside the steeple-house buildings. The question is not, "Is this the good thing to do?" The question is, "Is this the perfect thing to do?" If you are not bearing fruit with all your labor trying to reach those "at ease in Zion" who are "laying upon their comfortable couches and beds of ivory", why do you continue to waste time? Take the truth to those who will listen!

Am I saying to stop preaching the truth to the apostates? God forbid! To the contrary, “Cry aloud, spare not, lift up thy voice like a trumpet, and show my people their transgression, and the house of Jacob their sins” (Isaiah 58:1). If anything, stoke the fire and increase the heat! Be a watchman, blow the trumpet in Zion, sound the alarm on the holy mountain, and don’t hold back!

There is still hope for revival among the remnant. I do not believe there will be a sweeping and massive great awakening in America, but I do believe that there may very well still be outpourings of the blessed Spirit of God in various isolated places depending on the desperation of the remnant in this hour.

There is a lot of contradicitions in all this. "Forget the 'apostates', don't forget them? Don't bother the 'dead church' ... Go blow the trumpet?" Recognize the word "all" in this yet also recognize something bothersome once again ...

[i]Another parable put he forth unto them, saying, The kingdom of heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way. But when the blade was sprung up, and brought forth fruit, then appeared the tares also. So the servants of the householder came and said unto him, Sir, didst not thou sow good seed in thy field? from whence then hath it tares? He said unto them, An enemy hath done this. The servants said unto him, Wilt thou then that we go and gather them up? But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them. Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.[/i] Mat 13:24-30

Quote:
If you don’t want revival, then forget about all the words of the ear-tickling prophets

Ever considered that this may be just such a thing? Something that tickles the ears of the 'remnant'? We have a few here that think themselves of this ilk, that a strong word necessitates a stamp of approval. I am questioning it. This may make for good preaching but I am a bit surprised how fast it is being accepted without much thinking. The emotions may be stirred and a certain 'Amen' follows from the likeminded, but I think we may be skimming across the surface.

I am very much uncomfortable with a lot of these 'fixed notions', of how things are and how they will continue to be. From what I am able to gather there is always an 'out', better, an [i]"IF"[/i]. The great difference is whether the [i]"IF"[/i] is from the Lord or from the man.

2007/1/21 8:34Profile
SeanHobson

Cleveland, OH

Re:

Quote:
LETS START A DENOMINATION AND CLEANSE THE CHURCH!!! who's with us?? [b]j/k[/b]. Seriously though, I didn't read your post Joseph because it was too long, but I did read spitfire's which was somewhat similar. I pray for you spitfire becauase I'm in the same position. I'm grieved all the anointed preachers here on on SI are either dead or preach in every other state but Ohio. I wish I saw visions, but then again I sin against the light I have and don't want to add further to my cup of wrath. Therefore I'll pray for spitfire, corey, myself et all, that we find true fellowship with the Father and son--then with our brethern.

I was joking... :-(

2007/1/21 9:55Profile

Re:

Quote:
Therefore I'll pray for spitfire, corey, myself et all, that we find true fellowship with the Father and son--then with our brethern.

Please tell me you WEREN'T joking. I need this to be true.

2007/1/21 15:46
tinluke

New England USA

Re:

Question is, do we spend time and energy trying to find a good church? Or spend time trying to "revive" the churches? Or "come out of her" and pray in the closet?

I've been without fellowship for my entire life and now have Spirit-filled phone conversations with Christians in other cities... and know only one family in my own city that are as tired of the hypocracy as me...

Corey,

I know exactly where you're at. These same questions plague me too and I have tried all of the above!! I don't feel that I have any clear-cut answers, but durning desperate prayer, the Lord has spoken a few things to me concerning the church.

He has told me to always speak the truth and reflect HIS radient light. HE has told me that HE has opened our eyes to pray and to interceed because a shaken is coming to destroy all that is not built by HIM. And most recently HE told me that I need to tear down my image of what I think church should look like. That HE wants to do something and it has nothing to do with my image of how things should be in the church. And when I ask the Lord specific questions, like "where should I go and what should I do," all I hear from HIM is, "Take My hand and follow me."

I know this may seem alittle vague, but I know personally that I don't have to go very far to find a need. I don't have to leave my own house to see where the enemy is tryinig to come in and kill, rob and destroy. I think we need to do exacly what Jesus did when HE was here. HE came to set that captives free and HE did it not by joining a ministry, but by just following HIS Father's heart. HE was obedient unto death and loved until the very end. I think that should be our goal as far as church is concerned.

In HIM,

Tina

2007/1/21 16:22Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy