Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Revival in great Britain

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Bramwell

Revival in great Britain

Quote:
Will you not revive us again, that your people may rejoice in you? Ps.85:6

Hello to everybody.I live in Wales, Great Britain, a country that has seen more revivals than anywhere else on earth, but is now in a terrible state morally and spiritually. We desperately need believers who will pray for Wales and for the whole of Great Britain, that God will hold back His hand of judgment and revive His work. If you are concerned, please get back to me about this. The Lord bless you all.[u][b][size=small][color=0033FF][font=Courier]Ps.85:6[/font][/color][/size][/b][/u]

2007/1/15 19:02Profile
stephenson

Schomberg

Re: Revival in great Britain

I will pray...I will.
But I ask of you to pray for Canada...oh, how we are no better than Great Britian...let us go before the Throne of Grace in full confidence and boldness through our Great high Priest who hears our cries!

2007/1/15 20:17Profile
Bramwell

Re: Your reply

Dear Stephenson,
Thank you for saying that you would pray for Great Britain. Please send an email to me at; alecdunn5@aol.com so I can send you more information, and help you to pray with us.
And I will pray for Canada. Please send me more information to help me to do this.
Every blessing in Jesus name.

2007/1/16 7:14Profile
Here4Him

England

Re:

I live in Worcester, England. God has stirred my heart to pray for revival. I am praying for my country, and sometimes the prayers widen to further afield. I will try to pray. for Britain and not just England.

I do thank God for how He has moved in your country in the past. I have been so blessed by learning about the 1904 welsh revival recently (have you listened to the audio on SI about it?).

'Oh Lord do it again in Wales, and not just Wales, in Britain. We desperately need You to move. For Your own Great Name sake come down and visit your people. Raise up O Lord men like Evan Roberts in this day for Christ's sake. Amen'

2007/1/16 10:07Profile
Bramwell

Re: Revival in Britain

To: Here4Him,
I was so pleased to get your response to
my message,to know that you live in Worcester, and that you have a burden for God to move again in Britain. I am entirely with you in thanking God for what He did in the past, asking Him to come down again, and to raise up men like Evan Roberts. I have set up a prayer network which does exactly that, so please contact me on
alecdunn5@aol.com so we can be joined together
in prayer in the same network. The Lord bless you richly.

2007/1/16 16:16Profile

Re: Revival in great Britain

Quote:

Bramwell wrote:
Quote:
Will you not revive us again, that your people may rejoice in you? Ps.85:6

Hello to everybody.I live in Wales, Great Britain, a country that has seen more revivals than anywhere else on earth, but is now in a terrible state morally and spiritually. We desperately need believers who will pray for Wales and for the whole of Great Britain, that God will hold back His hand of judgment and revive His work. If you are concerned, please get back to me about this. The Lord bless you all.[u][b][size=small][color=0033FF][font=Courier]Ps.85:6[/font][/color][/size][/b][/u]

[i][b][color=000066]Wow! About to log off when I came across your message. Where do you live? My email address is on the profile if you want to reply privately.

I live near Swansea now, but have friends in several parts of South Wales. I used to go to a local Intercessors For Britain prayer group, but its too far to travel regularly now, and the Lord seems to have moved me on spiritually as well as physically.

Do you have a prayer group where you are?

Jeannette[/color][/b][/i]

2007/2/2 17:51

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy