Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello my brothers and sisters

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Branded4him

Ohio

Hello my brothers and sisters

Hello my name is Daniel Cox and I am twenty two years old. I live in Cincinnati Ohio i recentley was picked out of my life of wretch and lord placed me into Teen Challenge where he can get all of me.I completed Teen Challenge two years ago and now this past year have been so blessed to be introduced to such prechers and Tozer and Ravenhill. I would love contact wtih any of you please email anytime especially with prayer request. Any wisdom you older folks may have please please share I need and desire more godly mentors who have live long in the their faith. I have many questions id like to ask so please do not be a stranger to me. Thanks to all and especially this site what a blessing it is. Please keep me in prayers for Gods guidance and leading. thank you
Christ servant and Yours
Daniel Ryan Cox

2007/1/12 17:30Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Hello my brothers and sisters

Quote:
I completed Teen Challenge two years ago and now this past year have been so blessed to be introduced to such prechers and Tozer and Ravenhill.

Welcome,

It is great to have you on SermonIndex dear brother. I am glad you have been listening to such preachers as Tozer and Ravenhill. If you haven't yet I would encourage you to listen to this life-changing message by Paris Reidhead: Ten Shekels and a Shirt.

If you have any questions please let me know how I can help you at all.

2007/1/12 17:37Profile
iansmith

Wheaton, IL

Amen, Nice to meet you Daniel.

Since you're a graduate of Teen Challenge I assume you're familiar with David Wilkerson -I read The Cross and the Switch Blade last year and it was one of the highlights of the year!

I'm really excited to hear about how God is working in raising up disciples out of that ministry!

2007/1/12 17:48Profile
moreofHim

Re: daniel

Hello Daniel,

I live very close to you in Northern Kentucky (just across the river :-)) I am not sure where Teen Challenge is located in Cinci. But my husband and I are pretty familiar with Cinci.

I am so glad to hear that you have come through the Teen Challenge program and that you are desiring to grow in your walk. So awsome!

Grace and peace to you!

-Chanin

2007/1/12 18:19Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Welcome brother, so glad you found this great resource and fellowship.

Quote:
I have many questions id like to ask ...

Please do! Try the search function as well, there is quite a bit of history here in the articles and through the forum.

2007/1/12 22:56Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Welcome Daniel,

I think you will find this forum wonderfu. The moderators and many others have great wisdom to share. Simply type your question and you will get many answers. Always remember to pray that God will only allow you to hear His voice through whoever speaks.

God bless you in your walk. My brother was in teen challenge a number of years back. It is a great program.

2007/1/13 0:44Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy