SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hi all, repentance is such a beautiful thing!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
GospelFriend

New Zealand

Hi all, repentance is such a beautiful thing!

Hi all, this is a very cool website!!!

There were two things that really changed the course of my life from a wana-be-fiction-writer/electrical engineer to a single-tracked minded man who really really wants revival!

One was an experience of being filled with the Holy Spirit at a Vineyard Church and the other was getting down with the gospel (via Julian Bachelor and Ray Comfort).

This website has a lot of goodness on the later, that is the restorion of the gospel to the modern church. The message of repentance being preached in love and in the anointing is what the world needs! We need the missing anointing back in the church, that is conviction of sin.

Thank you so much for sacrificing your time and life for the Jesus and his message, I know what's it like to take hits for the gospel.

God bless sermonindex and everyone who is part of it!

GospelFriend

2007/1/12 2:08Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Hi all, repentance is such a beautiful thing!

Quote:
There were two things that really changed the course of my life from a wana-be-fiction-writer/electrical engineer to a single-tracked minded man who really really wants revival!

Welcome,

It is great to have you register on the website. I pray God blesses you with more and more of Himself and His purposes in your life. Keep praying for revival dear friend it is coming. If you haven't yet please do listen to this powerful message by Paris Reidhead: Ten Shekels and a Shirt.

2007/1/12 2:35Profile
robberger

Tapanui, New Zealand

Re: Hi all, repentance is such a beautiful thing!

Hi, may I ask you where you are located in New Zealand? My family is well into the process of applying for residency there...I liked what I saw on this site and just wanted to see if any were Kiwis. We have friends in Taupo and Christchurch.

2007/1/18 22:05Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy