SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : MUST READ: SermonIndex Forum Disclaimer / Community Rules

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

MUST READ: SermonIndex Forum Disclaimer / Community Rules

A reminder due to recent activity a note towards abuse;

-"Spam" (advertising) Illegal/inappropriate content and [b]flooding[/b] will be deleted.

2008/9/8 8:59Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: MUST READ: SermonIndex Forum Disclaimer / Community Rules

Just a revist and reminder ...

2008/11/5 22:21Profile
fuehrerbe21

Wisconsin

Re:

I didn't realize there were a list of rules! I should have assumed, but I had never really considered it. Now I know what they are and will do my best to adhere to them.

2008/12/2 19:53Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

I have updated a few points and will be updating more of the rules to reflect changes from the moderators in the last few months:

Quote:
[b]8. Signatures[/b]
-Signatures should be kept brief, easy to read, and unobtrusive. You may not post images in your signature and may only have 1 weblink url in it. If the link is inappropriate moderators may remove this ability from the member.

[b]9. Avatars[/b]
-Avatars can be chosen from the list of over 100 images, you cannot upload your own.

2008/12/11 20:15Profile
Maloy

Re: MUST READ: SermonIndex Forum Disclaimer / Community Rules

After reading, I was curious as to what you mean by politics. Obviously, you don't want, "We need to get the Republican party in office." I was wondering about questions concerning biblical issues which are also political issues, such as the sin of homosexuality or the sin of abortion.

2009/1/8 17:08Profile

Re:

What it is not:

[b]It is not a 'chat room'[/b]

[b]It is not a place for promotion of ones self[/b]

What is not tolerated:

Slander. Ill-will. Unnecessary accusations, comments.

Just as well, it is especially frowned on to be jostling with each other by way of accusation towards each others intents and motives. Be forthright and honest.

[b]"Play the ball and not the man."

Which translates to the issue being discussed. Keep to this and away from what we may assume someone is thinking. Again, ask a question rather than making an accusation.[/b]

[b][color=CC3399]If you're posting a new topic, do not post something that has been discussed numerous times. Browse the forums first or use the Search function.[/color][/b]

2009/2/8 18:27

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy