SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Grace and Peace, everyone.

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
LifeInReturn

Grace and Peace, everyone.

Hi everyone. Just joined. Found the link through the website of Paul Washer.

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Jenn and I am a Bible believing Christian from Dallas. If you want to know more about me, feel free to view my website located at:

[url=http://www.lifeinreturn.com]http://www.lifeinreturn.com[/url]

Christ alone,
Jenn :-)

2006/12/30 15:28Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Grace and Peace, everyone.

Hi Jenn!

A most warm welcome to SI! Read a bit of your bio, ah ... you are amongst many [i]"such were some of you's"[/i].

Drink deeply of all that is available here and do let us know if we can be of any help whatsoever.

2006/12/30 15:50Profile

Welcome, Jenn!

There is much here on this website to edify our walk with Christ. I've found the sermons on here to be a great blessing. Leonard Ravenhill, Keith Green, Paul Washer, Keith Daniel, Paris Reidhead...just to name a few. :-)

Blessings,
Joy

2006/12/30 16:30
LifeInReturn

Re:

Thank you so much for the warm welcome, :)

Christ alone,
Jenn

2006/12/31 19:05Profile
Gods_girl

Re:

Hey Jenn,

It was awesome reading your testimony presented on your page...God is truly amazing! I have almost a similiar exact one to you so I can definetly appreciate a little bit more as to where your coming from. I have been a member of sermon index for about a month and only have been listening to Paul Washers sermons, so I really don't log on much under my name. But feel free to hit me up on myspace if you would like to keep in contact..... www.myspace.com/sxyblkricanma ....

Be Blessed,
Gods_girl

2007/1/7 21:47Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Hello Jenn,

Grace and peace to you too. You will find this a wonderful place to grow. The maturity of the moderators make is a good place to be corrected if needs be. I have seen the loving hand of carefulness and respect applied to correction. We all need this. The articles and semons are a treasure to work your way through. Enjoy and grow! :-D

2007/1/8 1:04Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy