Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Prayer Requested

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Goldminer

Alabama

Prayer Requested

Dear Brothers & Sisters in the Lord,

I would like to request prayer for two important people in my life.

First my sister Sandy. She has been going through treatment for cancer for a long time. They have found more tumors even in her lymph nodes. They are trying to get her blood numbers up to a point where they can give her a new more aggressive chimo treatment. She is unsaved and needs Jesus as Savior and Healer.

Next is my friend Sandi, She is one of the most Godly women your will ever meet. Prayer warrior and teacher of women. She has been through a physical batter for several months now. First she developed blood clots in her legs and they moved to her lungs and just about killed her. She was finally recovering from that ordeal only to be diagnost with a large tumor in her uterus and a cancerous ovary. She also is now going through chimo treatments. She is the most thankful, praising person in the midst of trials I have ever known.

Please pray for both of these women. They need it desparately. Thank you so much.

2006/12/28 1:15Profile

Re: Prayer Requested

I will pray for these ladies.

2006/12/28 6:04
Nellie

Father God,
In Jesus Holy Name, please touch Sandy and Sandi today, in whatever they may have need of.
You love Your Children.
You see what they are being attacked with.
Please help them to lean on You.
Please let them see You feel their pain.
Don't let the enemy tell them that you don't know what they are suffering.
Oh God, please send help from on high to the whole Body of Christ.
In Jesus Name.

2006/12/28 10:15Profile
Goldminer

Alabama

Dear Dorcas & Nellie,

Thank you so much for praying for these two ladies. I really appreciate it with all my heart.

May God richly bless you in every area of your lives. His peace unto your house.

2006/12/28 10:39Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy