SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : The Relation of the Nature & Will

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
PosterThread
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

Quote:
He had to die to that law of Sin as well as The Law. This is not antinomianism it is a new creature. Christ took Sin down into death so that we being in Him are free from the law of Sin by which Sin operates. We are now espoused to Christ and operate according to the laws of God through the Spirit. The Spirit and the Word (laws of God) agree.

AMEN! This is a truth that I feel God has been allowing me to understand. At least a little bit. :-)

2007/1/3 14:03Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

John 8:38-45 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father. They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham. But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not.

Is not what Jesus is saying, a position of who we are and who we are, of that, gives us the truth of who we are in doing the deeds of our positional state of either our father since Adam by choice, our father the devil? Or, This being who we are, making us do the deed of our Father God, by believing in Jesus Christ, then in a new position of being and nature, make us do the things this new nature and position by the rebirthing. We are either of our father the devil or our Father God by Jesus Christ's birthing in us bring forth the fruit of the vine in who we are the nature of Our New Father God.

Holiness is not what we do but who we are, then we do the things of what we hear. John 8:38-45 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father. Now that God is our Father we will do the things of Him. God depends on His Seed that He has birthed in us, that is Jesus Christ to do the changing of the believer, He dose not depend on the believer, if He could depend on the believer, we would not need Jesus Christ born again in us so we can see the things of the Kingdom of God. Jhn 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. Depending on the Incorruptable Seed birthed in us, God Who is now our Birthing Father, not of the corruptible seed of the devil, we become son's of God.

Position = Deeds of that position. Position in Satan = works of the devil, our old father's sons. Position in Christ with God our Father = works of Christ in us by the teaching of the Holy Spirit. Are we not just containers to hold the spirit of Satan or God. Clay pots for the Potters Glory and pleasure. Who are we?

In Christ, son's of God to His glory and for His pleasure.

In Christ: Phillip

2007/1/3 18:19Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy