SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : praising God for healing

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

praising God for healing

My faith has been increased in the past few days, and I praise God for what He has done.

A week ago on the sixteenth I went to a wedding, and at the reception I incurred an injury of sorts in my foot. I still haven't an idea what happened or what the injury was exactly, but when I got home I looked at it and it was a little bruised and very much in pain.

Immediately I started praying for healing, but it didn't come. I figured God knew what He was doing, so I left it alone. It's all in His timing; not mine.

Every Thursday I go to a prayer meeting with some people, so I asked for prayer over my foot. We anointed it with oil and agreed together for healing, but I left that night still in pain. I didn't lose faith, though... I knew God was going to heal me in time.

Yesterday I spent the day with my sister baking breads and pies for Christmas and in the middle of the afternoon I noticed that my foot wasn't hurting anymore... Praise God! It still felt a little weird, but I was still believing God would heal it the rest of the way. He woke me early this morning at around four or five, and He told me to move my foot, so I did. Nothing weird! It was completely healed. Praise God!!

Wanna know why He didn't heal me when I first asked? I believe He wants me to start relying on my prayer partners more than I have in the past... and He wanted them to be blessed by the report of the healing of my foot. He knew what He was doing all along and He has a reason for everything He does... Praise God!

2006/12/23 18:19

Re: praising God for healing

Amen. Great news. Praise the Lord! (I know you are... :-) )

2006/12/23 18:23

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy