SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Santa: Did You Know?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
PosterThread
JGB321

Santa: Did You Know?

Santa lives in the North - God lives in the North - Santa is omniscient - God is omniscient -Santa was a carpenter - Jesus was a carpenter - Santa rides in the heavens - God rules in the heavens. Santa says Ho, Ho - God says Ho, Ho Zech.2:6.)

2006/12/22 10:44Profile
kdbutton

Re: Santa: Did You Know?

For I, saith the LORD, will be unto her a wall of fire round about, and will be the glory in the midst of her.

[b]Ho, ho,[/b] [come forth], and flee from the land of the north, saith the LORD: for I have spread you abroad as the four winds of the heaven, saith the LORD.

Deliver thyself, O Zion, that dwellest [with] the daughter of Babylon.

For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me.

[b]Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD.[/b]

Zech 2:5-10

JG - Thanks for the verse reference! This makes me swell with praises to Immanuel (God with us)

OH Glory to His name!!!!!! KDB

2006/12/22 10:54Profile
JGB321

Re:

And to think that some Christians still cannot see that "father Christmas" or "Santa" isn't Antichrist/Satan is amazing!

2006/12/22 11:10Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

Quote:

JGB321 wrote:
And to think that some Christians still cannot see that "father Christmas" or "Santa" isn't Antichrist/Satan is amazing!

And to think that some Christians are still not perfect, isn't Antichrist/Satan is amazing! :-P

2006/12/22 12:44Profile
JGB321

Re:

Rudolph is a Germanic name meaning "famed wolf" (wolf in disguise- John 10:12)
Rudolph can fly (Ez.28:14)
In England alone more than 400 churches are named after him
Santa has a white beard (Ancient of Days does too) - Mark 6:3
Santa - rearranged - Satan
Claus - rearranged Lucas is "Lucis" in a new-age - codeword for Lucifer
Santas helpers - elves (occult Encey.of Witches & Witchcraft p.115) say Fairies (Elves) are "fall angels" (not fallen, but the word fall.)

2006/12/22 13:00Profile

Re: Santa: Did You Know?

Probably no coincidence that Santa can be rearranged to spell Satan.

2006/12/22 13:13
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

As A Christian I don't believe in coincidence. :-o

2006/12/22 13:47Profile
kdbutton

Re:

Let us all spend our energy glorifying God who sent his Son to us...what amazing grace, what amazing love... His Son who he placed far above all principalities and powers and might and dominion and every name that is named not only in this world but in that which is to come.

Let us spend our energy glorifying Him this Christmas!

2006/12/22 13:54Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Re:

I think if Santa is in your heart then that's wrong but I grew up believing in Santa until I got older and of course I knew better, but I have no problem at all letting the little kids continue the tradition. If it's not the secular folks or the ACLU trying to take God out of the schools, it's the Christians trying to make us feel some sort of condemnation over Santa, you know as long as God is in your heart and he is first in your life that is all that matters to me, you know the Man upstairs may be tough but he ain't blind and thank God he see our hearts and thank God he don't see us the way we do.

2006/12/22 13:58Profile
iansmith

Wheaton, IL

Re:

J.R.R Tolkien talked about elves and white beards and such -he must have been a pagan anti-christ. The logic is there, I don't believe in coincidences.

2006/12/22 15:42Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy