SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : A Card In The Mail

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
GaryE

Mifflinburg, Pennsylvania

A Card In The Mail

The other day I received a card in the mail from someone who has been praying about my health situation. This card is a very special blessing to receive. A card was intended to be sent earlier but the message on the other cards did not seem right to express the words that this person wanted to express.

On the front of the card is a likeness of Jesus holding up a man who has a mallet in one hand and a spike in the other. The man is collapsed other than being held up by Jesus. The nail and the spike of course represent the nail being used to crucify Jesus. The title of the picture is forgiven.

A few years ago I went to a local Christian book store to look around. On the wall was a framed picture that had the same picture that was sent on the card. I remember looking at the picture and weeping. Though I didn't have a lot of money at the time I had to buy this picture to hang in the truck chapel at Milton, Pa. I knew that some people would see it and received the pictorial message of the picture. I knew it would be a blessing to some.

In the letter it was mentioned that an uncle had come to the Lord at a truck stop ministry somewhere in the U.S. before he passed on. Of all the cards that could have been sent this one is perfect for me right now. In the letter these words are written, "I have actually purchased several "greeting cards" - but never mailed them because they did not seem appropriate or contain the words that my heart wanted to express." This had to be the Lord's leading to send this particular card.

2006/12/21 0:47Profile
HopeinChrist

Re: A Card In The Mail

We have an amazing, detailed God. He watches His children.
God's continued favor to you.
Hope

2006/12/21 6:21Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re: A Card In The Mail

Quote:
Of all the cards that could have been sent this one is perfect for me right now.

Brother Gary I rejoice with you in this blessing to your heart :-)

Chris

2006/12/21 18:43Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy