Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : URGENT PRAYER NEEDED FOR ART KATZ

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
PosterThread
Goldminer

Alabama

URGENT PRAYER NEEDED FOR ART KATZ

I am forwarding below the latest update on Art Katz' health. This is from his web site. Please pray like he was your own father because truly he is a father in the Lord. Here it is:

Update on Art's Health

Dec 17th, 2006

www.benisrael.org

After nearly three good weeks, Art's health took a downturn. On Thursday he had another blood transfusion and was diagnosed with congestive heart failure. Friday he fell and sprained his wrist, and on Saturday, he was shaking with fever, though recovered by Sunday.

Prayer Points:
Please pray earnestly that the Lord will drive the infection from Art's body. Although this evening he seems to be doing a little better and is resting at home. Due to his being on prednisone to suppress his auto-immune problem, any infection can quickly become life-threatening.
Sprained wrist. Please pray for quick healing. Art is left-handed and sprained his left wrist, with the result that Inger has been having to spoon feed him!
Anaemia. Please pray the Lord will heal Art's bone marrow so that it will produce sufficient red corpuscles and he will not need further transfusions.
Diabetes. Pray they will find a way to keep Art's blood sugar stable throughout the day.
Immune system. Please pray Art will remain free from auto-immune outbreaks, that he will be completely healed of polyarteritis nodosa, and that he can be taken off prednisone, the medicine that is suppressing his immune system and leaving him defenceless against infections.
Congestive heart failure. Although this does not pose an immediate threat to Art's life, it represents yet another weakening of his health and has caused more medications to be required. He is now taking eighteen! Please pray God will strengthen his heart.
Inger. Please pray for grace and physical strength for Inger, Art's wife, as she is having to do nearly everything for him in these difficult days.

Praise points:
Art has not suffered an auto-immune attack for about three weeks, which is certainly a big improvement and an answer to our prayers.
We are so thankful Art's wrist was not broken when he fell.

2006/12/20 14:37Profile
GaryE

Mifflinburg, Pennsylvania

Re: URGENT PRAYER NEEDED FOR ART KATZ

bump

2006/12/20 20:57Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

May God's hand be on this dear father in faith and servant of the Lord. Amen.

2006/12/20 21:11Profile

Thank you for posting this Goldminer.

Will be praying henceforth.

Thanks !

2006/12/20 22:35
Goldminer

Alabama

Re:

Dear GaryE,

I was just curious what bump means?

2006/12/21 0:09Profile
GaryE

Re:

This important post was at the bottom of the page. At the time I had to go so instead of writing much I wrote bump. What I meant was to do was to bump the post to the top of the page so it wouldn't disappear and would instead be at the top of the page again so that others would pray for Art. There are many on this forum who would see the post and pray for Art.

2006/12/21 0:56Profile
HopeinChrist

I pray the Lord would cover Art with His healing mercies and fully restore the man of God. I have been incredibly blessed, challenged and changed by the Word of God spoken through this man. I had an opportunity to hear him speak just a few months ago. Probably one of his last speaking engagements. I am so glad I went. I have never heard anyone speak like Art Katz. Any fear of man in him is definitely overshadowed by the fear of God.

Father we ask for your favor to be upon Art Katz in the precious name of your beloved son, Jesus.

2006/12/21 6:34Profile
GaryE

Re:

Grannnie,

How is your health? I know you were having a hard time with it not too many months ago. I've wondered about this for some time.

Keep praying for Art. He has been having trouble for quite some time.

2006/12/21 6:36Profile
kathyclark

Alabama

Re:

Thanks for letting me know that GaryE. I am new and didn't know that. God bless,

2006/12/21 8:05Profile
kathyclark

Alabama

Dear HopeinChrist,

I agree with your assessment of Art's preaching. He is an awesome man of God. I would like to hear his preaching for about another 30 years. So let's continue to pray for him. I will continue to check his web site and forward the update. Again that web site is

www.benisrael.org

2006/12/21 8:12Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy