SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Judge not, least ye be judged

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
PosterThread
tjservant

Indiana USA

Re:

Quote:

MrBillPro wrote:

Did you just pull Pastor Joel out of your hat or he was just the first one to come to mind among the hundred of others? :-(

I had just read a post on this site about him, something from a news paper in florida I think.

2006/12/20 11:46Profile
tjservant

Indiana USA

Re:

I shed tears about this very thing.
tj

2006/12/20 11:51Profile
letsgetbusy

Cleveland, Georgia

Re: Judge not, least ye be judged

To original post by tjservant: preach it, brother!

2006/12/20 13:41Profile
murdog

Fort Frances, Ontario

tjservant,

Do not get discouraged so quickly. I like alot of what you had to say in your original post.

Thank God there are still people out there who are asking questions about the sermons preached from pulpits across North America. Thank God for discernment.

"Now the Bereans were of more noble character that the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true" Acts 17:11

Welcome to the site dear brother!

Murray

2006/12/20 14:48Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Re:

Quote:
I fail to see how thanking God for discernment, in myself and others, in view of a small group of like minded individuals merits being compared to a Pharisee, especially the one in these verses. I do not even include myself in the "bold enough" category I thank God for.

Yes, I was wrong to make this comparison, forgive me brother.

In Christ,

Ron

2006/12/21 10:00Profile
DoulosQuinn

Amen TJ

Amen we must inquire and question questionable teaching, and when its absolutly clear it is abberrant or heretical to expose it according to the WORD.

Keep it up TJ,
(goats are accountable too, our GOD is just)

2006/12/25 2:21Profile
ZekeO

Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

Re: Amen TJ

Hi DQ,

you wrote:

Quote:

Amen we must inquire and question questionable teaching, and when its absolutly clear it is abberrant or heretical to expose it according to the WORD.

What do they teach? As with everything in this thread this is a serious question.

Merry Christmas,

2006/12/25 4:40Profile
DoulosQuinn

ZekeO, brother

With Joel Osteen, he denies the exclusivity of Jesus Christ (Only way, truth, light) as a matter of fact when pressed by Larry King if Jesus was the only way to be saved he said..."I don't know", he and other false teachers present a lop sided gospel devoid of sin, and judgment, it is setting up millions who are having their ears tickled, to go to hell.
Quinn

2006/12/26 1:03Profile
ZekeO

Pietermaritzburg, South Africa

Re: ZekeO, brother

Hi DQ,

thanks for the reply, yes this is indeed a problem. Its quite sad actually, because the little of seen of him preaching he is quite gracious to the sheep.

Oh dear, time to move on.:-(

I've posted an interesting article on another thread, tell me what you think.

all the best,

2006/12/26 1:12Profile
Yeshuasboy

Northern Rockies, BC, Canada

Found a message called [url=http://towertotruth.net/Audiofiles/judge_not.m3u]Judge Not![/url] by Fran Sankey of [url=http://www.towertotruth.net/audio.htm]Test All Things Radio Show[/url]. In this message he dicusses in detail (to some degree) what I think you were saying in your original post.
Also, there's a Harry Ironside article titled [url=http://www.towertotruth.net/Apologetics/articles/exposing_error.htm]Exposing Error[/url].

An undeserving brother,
richie

2007/2/19 6:42Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy