SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Miracles that follow the plow : Been weak lately...

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Been weak lately...

Please be in prayer for me. I have been a bit weak lately in regard to my flesh. I have been a bit snappy of late, and have been struggling some in regard to my thought life.

2006/12/14 9:17Profile
mamaluk

Re: Been weak lately...

k, rest some,will pray

2006/12/14 9:21Profile

I'll be praying for you, brother. The [url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=13757&forum=34&start=20&viewmode=flat&order=1]Battle Scars of a Satanic attack[/url] thread came to mind when I read your prayer request. Press on, brother!

"Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds." Hebrews 12:1-3

2006/12/14 9:58
Nellie

Song for you
My Lord loves me
And He tells me that where I am, He two will be.
When I wake up in the Morning, and when I lay my head to sleep.
My Lord, Loves me.

If I'm walking in a Valley or I'm walking on a Hill
My Lord, Loves me.
If I stumble in the darkness or I'm walking in HIs will
My Lord Loves me.

He loves you unconditionally, and this isn't Once saved always saved Doctrine.
Just Rest in His Love.
I know that is easy to say, but I've been where you are, and God will bring you out.
Quit trying in your own strength and trust in His Strength to bring you through.
God Bless you

2006/12/14 11:08Profile
KingJimmy

Charlotte, NC

Re:

Thank you all for you prayers.

2006/12/14 19:21Profile
ccchhhrrriiisss

Re:

Hi KingJimmy...

I'm praying too. May you know the Lord's strength as your own.

:-)

2006/12/14 21:33Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Thank you all for you prayers.

Get into the word of God and prayer brother. I would encourage you to read through 1 John and also James. These are very practical exhorations for our walk and pray to obey these admonitions by the Spirit of God.

"obeying the truth through the spirit"

2006/12/14 22:56Profile
EVAVGELIST

PERRIS CA

KJV Jude 1:24 Now unto him that is able to keep you from falling, and to present you faultless before the presence of his glory with exceeding joy,

KJV Philippians 1:6 Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

KJV Nahum 1:7 The LORD is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.

I’ll be praying for you,
Josh

2006/12/24 22:53Profile

Re:

Dear Brother,

The Lord wants us to always pray and never lose heart. When you are weary, simply go before Him just as you are--do not try to prepare yourself (you cannot deserve His grace)--and pray, pray like a child. Don't let the enemy distract you. If you don't have the words, ask the Spirit to intercede for you. The battle isn't yours. And remember Jesus' words, "These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world" (John 16:33). Put on the whole armor of God and be strong in the power of HIS might. As for me, I will be praying for you.

In Christ,
Slavyan

2006/12/24 23:08

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Affiliate Disclosure | Privacy Policy