Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Paul Washer on Dating

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
PreachParsly

Arkansas

Re:

I listened to this sermon about a week ago. It is very good.

2006/12/10 18:14Profile
myfirstLove

Re:

Quote:
I raised five children to adulthood and am still married to their dad for nearly 40 years! And we have 8 grands!

prise God!

Quote:
Doing the basic things that make a house a home requires a lot of time and in doing so you will be teaching your children to be orderly, and resourceful. Your work can even become a hobby, if you please. You can enjoy cooking, baking or cleaning or get involved in crafts which contribute to the welfare of the family. (Read Proverbs 31. This woman just about makes me tired.) You can also be creative in doing the things needed to make the house a home. It does not have to be stark and bare but homey, a place where your husband and children will want to be.

amen

Quote:
Modern feminists who declare homemaking to not be intellectually challenging are the most ignorant of souls around!

yes, i agree.

2006/12/10 23:50Profile
GraceAlone

Orlando, Florida

Re:

His sermons are really used by God. You know- I've been married 1 year now and I can't wait untill I can stay home, have babies, have time to witness, make cookies, and grow in knowlegde ALL DAY! I don't see why any Christian woman wouldn't.

2006/12/12 12:15Profile
photobybake

Fayetteville, NC

Re: God's design is perfect...

I hope I can instill in my daughter the self worth to expect more from the boys who will inevitably come calling. And also instill in my boys the sense of responsibility and respect God calls them to have.
I was raised with this idea that you don't date before you are ready to marry, unfortunately I didn't heed the guidance, I am sowing now the foolishness of my youth in my marriage. I hope my children can do better than I.
A really great series of sermons, thanks for posting.

2006/12/12 15:34Profile
JennRich

Alabama

Re:

GraceAlone wrote:
His sermons are really used by God. You know- I've been married 1 year now and I can't wait untill I can stay home, have babies, have time to witness, make cookies, and grow in knowlegde ALL DAY! I don't see why any Christian woman wouldn't.

JennRich writes:
Yes, this is the sweetest occupation on earth, I believe, and I know because I'm doing it. But prepare from onslaught from satan/the world for having such an "unneccessary" job. He specializes in making homemakers feel like idiots. (Which should prove that it IS an extremely important part of society -- or else he would just leave us alone!)

I really believe that as goes the home, so goes the nation. The home is the building block of society. (And look where America is today...)

2006/12/12 21:28Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy