SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : The "Secret Rapture" Deception

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
PosterThread
sscr01

Re:

My passion is to get God's people back to the Word of God, alone.

I agree with you - I, too, am alarmed at the complacency in the church. We say, that, we love Him, but, don't want to suffer for Him.

Do we, really, believe we are in the "time of the end?" Then, we are to be armed with the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God.

There is NO LIFE in men's opinions or traditions.

The only life is in the Word of God (made flesh). We are in a spiritual battle with the powers of darkness.

We are to "walk as He walked." And what sword did He wield against the powers of darkness?

Jesus said, "It is written..."

2006/12/8 15:22Profile
lastblast

Michigan

Re:

I'm not a 7th day adventist and I don't believe in a pre-trib rapture........

2006/12/9 15:38Profile
sscr01

Re:

Ingleb,

I was directed to a better interpretation of the 2300 year prophecy. You'll want to see this one!

Do a Google search for: Kevin Ferris Daniel's code.

This is incredible!!!

2006/12/9 19:28Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

This is incredible!!

So is this. Galatians 2:16 Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.

Galatians 2:20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Colossians 1:25-28 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God; Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints: To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory: Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:

Colossians 3:1-4 If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

The answers and conclusion of Daniel 8:14

In Christ: Phillip

2006/12/11 3:31Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy