SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Does God Hate Divorce?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 )
PosterThread

Re:

Question deleted, already presented

2006/12/10 1:06
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

FOC,

Give it up. What is bothersome here is your constant pounding away at this, trust me, I know this trap having just having to face my own overbearing comments ...

Your 'tone' is off in a way that may escape you, it's underneath and behind your compulsion to force others to capitulate to your directives, your questioning, your point of view ...

It is also divisive and that is even more troublesome and will get you thrown out on your ear if you are not more careful. That you wish to draw 'sides' here as you have done and harp on one of our own with constant demands to [i]your[/i] questions is unwise and will not continue to be tolerated. Forget the rebuttal of what you constitute to be exposing 'error' and let it alone, it is not your place to bring a bullying pulpit in here regardless of your particular 'ministry'. This was the whole point of Gary's exhortations to you.

Lastly, and similarly, it is not your call to decide who does and does not do the 'moderating' around here. We may have the oversight and unfortunate responsibility of having to step in but this is a community of saints who share and debate and are more than capable of thinking for themselves. Let them. And let them alone if they choose to be left alone.

2006/12/10 8:56Profile

Re:

Crschk.
You may have to itemize each thing in my 'tone' that is in breach of the rules here so that Im VERY clear as to what is and isnt permitted. Your post was just vague enough as to leave one believing that if you dont agree with them, that they arent permitted to speak. sorry, I know you didnt mean it that way, but thats how I take it since you didnt actually show me what my 'tone' was :-)

Ive been very polite, smileys and all this time, and either this forum allows just what you stated, or it does not...debate. So does it or not?

The only thing that Ive done with lastblast, if this is your point, is ask a couple questions of her 4 or 5 times now. Ive been VERY polite in doing so.
The questions I asked her need to be answered BY her in order for this discussion to go anywhere.

So are you saying that Im asking too often ?
If thats the case, Ill put some more space between my posts before I repeat the question to abide by your wishes.

And I didnt say anything about moderating other than to let the moderators do their jobs. *IF* I actually am in breach of the rules here, then someone could point out which one exacty, or contact a mod and bring them into the discussion.
But writing up a post that didnt really point any rule breach out, but instead seemed to want to just shut down the whole 'debate' here, seemed to be more about just being sick of the topic and not so much in being worried about the rules here.

It would be a help to me if you would possibly PM me the exact rule Im in breach of concerning my tone, or at least list something specific that you are saying is an offense, otherwise you leave me in the dark here as to what precisely needs to be changed. :-)

2006/12/10 10:41

Re:

Lastblast.Cindy.
Ive deleted the last couple posts presenting my questions to you so it doesnt seem like Im "hounding" you (if that was crsschks point).

When you have the time, it would be nice if you could take a moment and answer those questions so that this discussion might actually go beyond the incessant repetition of 4 passages given and instead become a fruitful discussion that the readers might want to take part of instead of just wishing the topic would die a quick death.

wm :-)

2006/12/10 10:57
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

This is a warning FOC. Stop editing and delting your posts or you will be removed. Read the guidelines ... I cannot even respond fast enough to your last post, are you wishing for a fight here?

2006/12/10 11:00Profile

Re:

Quote:

crsschk wrote:
This is a warning FOC. Stop editing and delting your posts or you will be removed. Read the guidelines ... I cannot even respond fast enough to your last post, are you wishing for a fight here?

Not at all brother, I think you are interpreting some things entirly wrong.
The only thing that I could think of that might be 'tone' was my repeating my question to lastblast in a few posts. So I took the last ones out so that they wouldnt be in the way.
:-)

2006/12/10 11:08
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Warning

Well FOC I am not about to do that, a didactict itemization of every instance here, if it needs to be that well discected for you to understand ... Read back through all of your prior postings with something other than a justification of your self.

Harrassment is contained within your own statement;

Quote:
The only thing that Ive done with lastblast, if this is your point, is ask a couple questions of her 4 or 5 times now. Ive been VERY polite in doing so.

Being 'polite' is and isn't the point, if you were truly polite you would leave it well enough alone, ever hear of 'badgering the witness'?

Insinuations and deragatory comments, snide remarks with an attached smiley face is not going to help you at all. Nor is arguing with the moderators ... This is a warning. Read the guidelines and remember that you are a guest here, you are on your last leg.

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&order=0&topic_id=7&forum=16&post_id=&refresh=Go]Community Rules[/url]

[url=http://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&order=0&topic_id=10431&forum=13&post_id=&refresh=Go] SermonIndex Forum Disclaimer (MUST READ)[/url]

2006/12/10 11:16Profile

Re:

HI agian Crsschk
I reread the rules and will comply.
If you see anything else in my behavior that needs modified, please point it out and Ill correct that as well.

:-)

2006/12/10 13:09
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re:

FOC

I am practically amazed and aghast at your pride and presumption, your haughtiness ...

You sir, have a very large problem on your hands. I went over to your 'website' and see that it wasn't enough to malign one of our own here but that you had the sheer audacity to steal parts of conversations here and post it on your site so that you could continue your evil speaking. That you would stoop to such tactics, using their member name, making note that it was taken from SermonIndex ... Who do you think you are?

Unbelievable.

You have far greater problems than issues of marriage and divorce, your heart is not right and you are bringing reproach upon the name of the Lord.

This is a rebuke and a demand that you remove all these from your site immediately. If you dare show your face around here without having done so, without an apology both here and on your website you will be cut off indefinitely and all your postings removed.

This thread will be locked.

2006/12/10 14:03Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy