SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Jayapradha

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Jayapradha

Earlier I mention how we were getting a house guest and, well, she has now come and gone and what a blessing she was! So, I would like to introduce you to Jayapradha Bendela.

She was born in India and at the age of SIX years old the LORD Jesus revealed himself to her supernaturally while they waited in a small wayside church. The father was a Communist and mocked religion; the mother was a snake worshiper. So when Jaya was exclaiming what she as seeing they did not believe her. She saw a bright light with Jesus in the center, telling her he loved her and told her to go to a certain villege and look up a lady who will tell her more. This they did and the woman taught the little girl.

Since then Jaya has traveled far and wide sharing the love of Jesus with many. Presently she lives in FL. When she came to the USA many years ago, she could not speak English. She was scheduled to speak at a church and upon arrival was told her interpreter could not be there so she told the LORD he would have to help her and help her he did. She got up and spoke for 35 minutes in English, never having spoken it before in her life. Today, now a woman in her 50s, she can read English but not write it. Her gift of English is 100% God given - supernaturally.

I was greatly blessed for having her in our home for one week. She radiates a spirit of gratefulness I rarely witness in a person..one I hope to learn to emulate. She is very generous in her appreciation for anything you do for her and in turn thanks Jesus you did it!

She has a sweet spirit about her...she spoke to 6 or 7 different groups while here and she always has the people 'eating out of her hand', including college students - even Ph.D candidates!

The primary topics of her talks are how good God is: "Isn't he wonderful??!!"

One evening before we left for a speaking engagement, she asked me to join her in prayer. And friends, I have never before heard anyone pray in tears, in weeping for our country like she did! And she is an Asian Indian! She prayed for our church, mentioning briefly the problems there and no one had told her that...she has the gift of knowledge....told me how she learned to not say what she knows because people get scared of her!

Just thought I would share with you some of the rich blessings we had in hosting her for one week. This was the same week Roniya and her wonderful family was here... Yes, we indeed did entertain angels...and were richly blessed. Thank-you! Jesus!

Blessings,
ginnyrose

2006/11/27 0:12Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Jayapradha

Quote:
One evening before we left for a speaking engagement, she asked me to join her in prayer. And friends, I have never before heard anyone pray in tears, in weeping for our country like she did! And she is an Asian Indian! She prayed for our church, mentioning briefly the problems there and no one had told her that...she has the gift of knowledge....told me how she learned to not say what she knows because people get scared of her!

Praise God this is a wonderful testimony. Yes you must definetly have been encouraged to be hosting so many wonderful christians in the last weeks. We can have so much correct doctrine but that can amount to nothing, it all comes down to: LIFE, LIFE, LIFE!

2006/11/27 0:39Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

I praise and thank God for this testimony sister.

Let the rivers of life flow once again.

2006/11/27 7:12Profile
markm

Quote:
The primary topics of her talks are how good God is: "Isn't he wonderful??!!"

Oh, I would love to hear these talks.

2006/11/27 12:41Profile
ginnyrose

Mississippi

Re:

Oh, you would love it, that is if you love Jesus! If you ever have a chance to hear her, go for it!

Perhaps I should tell you how I found her? Jaya visited here in our community 35 years ago and that time we purchased a small book detailing her life story. This booklet has inspired me much in the years since.

After we got internet access, I tried finding her with no results. Then about a year ago I decided to get more aggressive and see if she could not be found. After I discovered she had married and what her married name was I believed I had the tools with which to find her..and I did in a matter of a few minutes, using www.anywho.com. Now here I had her address and phone number, what am I going to do now? After all it has been 35 years....what do I say? Then it was impressed on my mind to ask her whether she is still serving the LORD? and this resonated with my spirit. So I called her and she answered the phone. After a brief intro I asked her this question: are you still serving the LORD? She said:"Oh yes! honey..." and proceeded to detail this for the next hour! And what a blessed hour it was.

Physically, she is not impressive, like all of us shorties are, but she is a giant in spirit and in her love for Jesus.

ginnyrose

2006/11/27 23:46Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy