SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Authentic Biblical Christianity.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : Thirsty for revival?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

Thirsty for revival?

Heres a thought.

Why don't we organize a day, week, or month to come together and worship God together.

Those who are serious about revival!

I don't know about you guys but I'm tired of playing games. I want to be with people who want to see God move. I'm tired of rain drops, I want to see showers!!!!

What are your thoughts? We say we want revival, lets put our faith to the test. Do we really believe we can have revival, or are we just interested in hearing about revivals of the past?

God has not changed. He's ready and willing He's waiting on US.

J-bird

2006/11/26 22:30
JoeA

Decatur, Illinois

Re: Thirsty for revival?

I think we believe we can have revival. But do we really [i]want[/i] revival? Are we willing to be broken beyond what we can imagine? Are we willing to forsake all we have for Him? Are we willing to pour ourselves out in prayer? That is the cost of revival. Are we willing to pay the cost?

2006/11/26 23:05Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Why don't we organize a day, week, or month to come together and worship God together.

I strongly recommend that you get together with 2-3 other believers with a like-mind and burden and pray for revival and God to come. I think organizing a larger event might be a good option but at this time God has not had me to do this through sermonindex.net I would rather see many groups of 2-3 people praying for revival then everyone meeting togehter once.

Many of us have prayer meetings but how many of us are praying "specifically" for revival?

2006/11/26 23:10Profile

Re:

Quote:

JoeA wrote:
I think we believe we can have revival. But do we really [i]want[/i] revival? Are we willing to be broken beyond what we can imagine? Are we willing to forsake all we have for Him? Are we willing to pour ourselves out in prayer? That is the cost of revival. Are we willing to pay the cost?

YES!YES!YES!YES!YES! I own a small business. I have a good paying job. I have a wife and daughter. Name the time and place and I'll be there. It takes faith to please God. there is enough faith displayed on this web site to set this world on fire and turn it upside down. Let's come together and BELIEVE what God is wanting to do.

J-bird

2006/11/26 23:15

Re:

Quote:

sermonindex wrote:
Quote:

I strongly recommend that you get together with 2-3 other believers with a like-mind and burden and pray for revival and God to come. I think organizing a larger event might be a good option but at this time God has not had me to do this through sermonindex.net I would rather see many groups of 2-3 people praying for revival then everyone meeting togehter once.

Many of us have prayer meetings but how many of us are praying "specifically" for revival?

I understand. But there is something about coming together in the same place with the same mind and the same goal.

The best example is Pentecost.

J-bird

2006/11/26 23:21

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy