Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : General Topics : God is Good

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

God is Good

Why?

Because He is graceful and merciful.
He is patient with His children. He is slow to anger and rich in love.
He sent His only Son Jesus for sinful men and women like us.
He promises eternal life for those who repent and believe. He keeps His promises.
He is the same God that parted the sea. He is unchangeable and eternal and eternally forgiving.
He does not give up on those who love Him. Although we may give up on Him sometimes, and we may turn our backs in moments of madness, He never gives up on us His people, and He will never turn His back on us. No-one can pluck us out of His safe hands, not even ourselves.
He gives joy, peace, grace, mercy, forgiveness, self-control, happiness and true, genuine satisfaction for us, when nothing else will, and in great abundance.

My prayer is that we will not only remember this information, but that we may also act on this information.

All glory to my God and Father, who redeemed me from the pit and washed me of my sins; every single one. Hallelujah.

2006/11/25 12:20

Re: God is Good

Quote:
All glory to my God and Father, who redeemed me from the pit and washed me of my sins; every single one. Hallelujah.

Amen.

Richard, your testimony brought me to tears.

Thank you for sharing and for persevering through to victory. Every place the sole of your foot shall tread, shall be yours. Keep taking back the land.

2006/11/25 12:42

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy