Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : My heart is for Revival in this Land

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
Peacecraft

USA

Re:

myfirstlove, I totally agree! In my experience, I've seen quite the opposite, Christians just don't want to talk about their faith, but maybe like you said, it may be because they aren't really in love with God! I guess when I've heard people say that "if you don't witness you don't love God", I've always percieved that as "If you aren't talking about God then you probably don't know him in the first place." However, in the context you are speaking of "To be a good Christian you need to go out and evangelize" that idea (like you mentioned before) is very wrong! Now, I understand what you were saying before! :) You're right, if we can be transformed at the heart, everything else like witnessing will naturally fall into place. From the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks. Guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life. We must first be men and women after God's own heart!

2006/12/9 19:30Profile
Kolombian

Colombia

Re:

...once we are revive back to our first love, everything else will flow. we will not be moving hastily full of works, but will enter His rest, and be moving in His Spirit. where we will be like Jesus, and do only the things we see the Father doing.

This is so true sister, God first. Purity first, enter into His rest first. So everything can flow as it will be.
Blessings

2006/12/15 14:56Profile
Potterman

Re: Revival

I think that all of the comments I have read are great and really heartfelt. Let me put something else to you.
Can we ever really expect true revival in our lands without first of all the church getting down on its knees and repenting.
Out of repentance will come restoration with God and out of that restoration will come revival.
Maybe the first revival needs to be in the church before we can ever think of going outside.
A friend of mine once said "How can the church even contemplate evangelising when it does such a poor job of looking after those who are already in the church.

God bless

2006/12/15 16:24Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy