SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Any advice on Panic Disorder?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
CJaKfOrEsT

Melbourne, Australia

Re:

Quote:

HeartSong wrote:
Notice that He says [b][size=x-small][color=0066CC]ALL THINGS![/color][/size][/b]

[size=xx-small][b]Oh LORD I believe; help thou mine unbelief!!![/size][/b]

...yes I noticed, but also notice that He said [b]are possible[/b], and then I notice your own admission to unbelief. These are real people with real issues, living real lives, and out superstitious attitude won't help them. If you have the faith that Jesus speaks of, then that's one thing, but how dare you burden someone with an expectation to go that you have not been able to reach?

2006/11/16 17:10Profile
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re:

Dear Paul,

I read this today:

"I went in and put my hands upon him, and said, 'Martin.' He just breathed slightly, and whispered, 'The doctor said that if I move from this postition I will never move again.' I asked him 'Do you know the scripture that says God is the strength of my heart, and my portion forever?' He said 'Shall I get up?' I said, 'No.'"

Then I layed my hands on him in name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost, and immediately the glory of the Lord filled the room, and I fell on the floor. I did not see what took place on the bed, or in the room, but this young man began to shout, "Glory! Glory! For thy glory, Lord!" and he stood before me perfectly healed. He went to the door and opened it up and his father stood there. He said, "Father, the Lord has raised me up!" and the father fell to the floor and cried for salvation. And his sister was that day brought out of the asylum perfectly healed the moment the power of God hit that house."

- Smith Wigglesworth

2006/11/16 17:28Profile
CJaKfOrEsT

Melbourne, Australia

Re:

Quote:

PaulWest wrote:
... I asked him 'Do you know the scripture that says God is the strength of my heart, and my portion forever?' He said 'Shall I get up?' I said, 'No.'" ...

Oh how this verse has been used mightily in my own life. Whenever I forget that He is meant to be doing the work, this one always brings me home.

Note the preceding words, "Thought my flesh and my heart faileth.." Is there any onther place of salvation, but at the end of the rope?

Thank you, Paul.

2006/11/16 18:00Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy