SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Time Changer

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
PosterThread
rickyearle

Re:

Time Changer is my favorite movie. Next, is 'The Secrets of Johnathan Sperry' (if you have not seen those please do). Those movies pretty much put an end to all other movies.

2011/11/27 20:11Profile
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re:

Quote:
Time Changer is my favorite movie. Next, is 'The Secrets of Johnathan Sperry' (if you have not seen those please do). Those movies pretty much put an end to all other movies.

'The Secret of Jonathan Sperry' had a powerful ending and a great message of forgiveness. And yes, I admit I cried :)

'Time Changer' was fun too. I actually own it on DVD. The Christiano brothers take a lot of heat and ridicule from the critics for making these types of movies.

P.S. Hey Ricky, it's been a long time! How are you my dear brother!

Paul

2011/11/27 20:34Profile

Re:

yah Time changer was pretty good, you know what movie was really good to me was Pilgrims Progress the new one, i highly enjoyed that. Other Christian movies that my wife and i thoroughly enjoyed was Fly wheel, fireproof, facing the giants, and courageous. All made by Sherwood films, i dont think they were perfect, but great messages from each one of them. I don't watch tbn all the time, but they have movies on saturday and sunday i think sometimes these movies are on their. No greater Love is good one too, i recommend that for its biblical message.

2011/11/27 21:48

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy