SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : Hello

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Russellshymn

Colorado Springs CO

Hello

I'm from Madera California and am now living in Kansas City Missouri. I'm a For Runner Music Academy student at the International House Of Prayer. I have specially selected hymns on sermon index that you can listen to.

2006/11/12 3:07Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re: Hello

Russelshymn, welcome to the forums. As is my prayer for all of us, may God shine upon you and through you while you are here. And may He make us all as polished gems recieving and displaying and reflecting His effulgent rays of light!

Christopher

2006/11/12 8:36Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Brother Russell,

Quote:
I have specially selected hymns on sermon index that you can listen to.

Great to see you registered on this website. I hope this is correct but you are of the author of these hymns:

[b]Russell's Hymns[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/viewcat.php?cid=392

I do not realize you were at IHOP. Great to hear from you dear brother, May God's light shine on you as you seek His face continually.

2006/11/12 12:02Profile
Russellshymn

Colorado Springs CO

Re:

Thank you for such a warm and kind welcome brother. Yes these are the hymns I recorded at brother Adam Fell's house. Adam is going to a godly and conservative Bible college that brother Keith Daniel directed him to in Texas. The hymns that are sung with the keyboard are not mine, the brother who did those probably doesn't want to announce himself by reason of conscience. I am not the author of these powerful hymns, I'm just someone who is repeating them in a generation who has been robbed of their treasure. May God bless you too, and shine His face upon you and all the works of your hands.
Psalm 90:16-17
Let Thy work appear unto thy servants, and Thy glory unto their children. And let the beauty of the LORD our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish Thou it.

2006/11/12 21:41Profile
Russellshymn

Colorado Springs CO

Re:

Thank you brother, you write with such poetic beauty. May God shine His face on you as well! Your wonderful letter reminds me of 1 Peter 1:7- That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honor and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

2006/11/12 21:53Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy