SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : the Warnecki family?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
madmatg

asia

the Warnecki family?

anybody no anything about these guys? they came to our campus with banners and tracts. i liked that part, but then they proceeded to inform me that noone who attended auburn university(or any university for that matter) will ever inherit the kingdom of God because of our love for the world(as manifest in our going to college) as well as our attending "church" as they called telling us that all church attenders would be headed for hell because most if not all churches had pastors and congregations that loved the world as much as we did! now i can't speak for all the christians at our campus but i don't think i remember attending college for love of the world; i thought i was going to college to learn building science so i could be a missionary builder. but they said that it was my own desires making me to fake the spirit of God in my head. EEK.
MY MAIN QUESTION IS:[b]has anyone ever been able to successfully reach these people?[/b] i spoke with the father, mike, and a daughter in seperate locations and got just about nowhere i just hope i planted some seeds.

2006/11/10 15:43Profile
lovegrace

Re: the Warnecki family?

I personally never heard of these people.

But, try the best form of evangelism known to man. That's prayer. Prayer started revivals and saved probly me and you.

Go before the Throne of Grace.

2006/11/12 21:51Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Pretty frightening stuff...

http://www.geocities.com/mworcult/

2006/11/12 22:46Profile
dohzman

The Word fo God says let every man work out His/Her own salvation with fear and trembling of the Lord..... Brother you follow the Lord, finish college and keep following Jesus. Every man who builds a house has blueprints, he never consults on the building of that house except with the one who drew the blue prints up. Brother, in your calling you answer to noone but Jesus, the Author of your blue print. Don't let these evil people poison your spirit, stay far from them, because most of the time all they do is just plant a "little" leaven or a small seed of doubt. There are evil spirits that work in the invisiable along with these people, that's why after a conversation with them you'll experience nagging thoughts that vex your soul. I would suggest that you gather a couple of local christians around you and pray about that situation and ask the Lord to remove every bit of influence that may have tried to gain access. God bless.

2006/11/13 6:45Profile
madmatg

asia

Re:

frightening indeed, thanks for all the replies, i definitely felt exactly what you were talking about dohzman; we will pray about this thing, apparently they go from campus to campus.

2006/11/13 16:11Profile
K_DAY

Ann Arbor, MI

Re:

They were at my campus (University of Michigan) in September. I had an extremely disturbing encounter with one of the daughters, Elizabeth.

As I was sitting on a bench listening to them, she walked over to me and a group of 5 others and called us all cowards. I tried to explain myself, and that I was in fact a Christian. She would hardly let me get a word in. She stared at me and told me I am going to hell. I just remember how much hate I saw in her eyes. I just walked away. I was extremely frustrated.

I considered writing them a letter for a while, but gave up and figured it probably isn't worth my time. It is sad. I do pray that all of the children will not be trapped there their entire life.

-K_DAY

2006/11/13 16:35Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re: website

K_DAY, I opened up that link you provided and I think some words of caution ought to be made in connection with it.

Whatever the actuall content, the site has a [b]very[/b] disturbing appearance. For the sake of those who might be easily unsettled, I would avoid it all together.

I'm not intending to find fault with you brother but I am concerned for those who may be upset by what they see.

I admonish you all to excercise caution.

2006/11/13 16:49Profile
K_DAY

Ann Arbor, MI

Re:

I assume you are probably refering to a picture of a demonic caricature beside the face of the father, Michael.

Clearly it isn't a professional website, done by someone who doesn't know how to make things look pretty. I found the content informative and centered on revealing the truth behind this family.

I removed the link from my post, just in case someone might have a problem with the appearance of the page. PM me and I'll give it to you.

-K_DAY

2006/11/13 16:59Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy