SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : 'Faith' in what - or who?

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 )
PosterThread
Logic

Re:

Quote:

Christinyou wrote:
By (dia);= 1223. dia
Search for G1223 in KJVSL
dia dia dee-ah'dia

There is no need to teach me greek.

Quote:
Not me but, dia; "by" Him and ev "in" Him

Yes, you.
the Scripture sais, "was manifest in these last times for [b]you who believe in God[/b] by him...
The "by Him" only means that through person of Jesus is how we know God because He is the very Image of God.

There is nothing about "His faith" in this verse.

There is also no need for you to quote all these verses because what ever you quote, I can always correct your theology; however because of your stuborness, you will never yeild to the truth of the context of the Word.

Your always twisting the Scriptures to fit your Theology, instead of letting the Scriptures form your Theology.

2006/12/25 22:07Profile
Christinyou

Ca.

Re:

1 Peter 1:21 Who by Him do believe in God, that raised him up from the dead, and gave him glory; that your faith and hope might be in God.

"By Him", Rom 10:17 So then faith [cometh] by (hearing,) and hearing by the word of God. Who is the Word of God. Jesus Christ.

Acts 28:28 Be it known therefore unto you, that the salvation of God is sent unto the Gentiles, and that they will (hear it.)

In Christ: Phillip

2006/12/26 5:23Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy