SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Christian chat rooms

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Snowdrop

Christian chat rooms

Greetings to all, and Thanks be to God for a Christian site where people can come together and share messages in love and fellowship.Having searched long and hard for interactive Christian sites,and visiting many chat rooms online which purport to be Christian rooms! may i suggest that we pray together that the Word of God be raised up in every one of these rooms online! since it is my belief after perusing them, that much harm is going outward in the name of Christianity. Sadly a great amount of this negative and wordly and oftentimes abusive chatter is going towards young Born Again Christians and being observed by kids as yet unsaved. God Bless you all. from Snowdrop.

2004/2/9 19:41Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

Re: Christian chat rooms

Welcome Snowdrop.

Agreed. Hope you drop in here for a 'chat', we try to be a bit more civil...

Mike

2004/2/10 2:36Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Greetings to all, and Thanks be to God for a Christian site where people can come together and share messages in love and fellowship.Having searched long and hard for interactive Christian sites,and visiting many chat rooms online which purport to be Christian rooms!

I believe on SermonIndex.net this is a great community of believers that have gathered to fellowship and grow in God. Much of interactive conversations on the Internet in Christian circles is frivilous and not edifying. Its amazing to see not just the quantity but [b]quality[/b] of the things dicussed in these forums. Praise God! please join us and welcome to the site. :-D

2004/2/10 10:12Profile
Snowdrop

Re:

Hi Mike, thank you for your message of welcome, this is my second visit to the site, i am still in the process of learning to navigate my way around, and enjoying the opportunity to read and send messages to my fellow Christians. May The Lord Truly Bless you Always. from Snowdrop.

2004/2/11 20:48Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy