SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : O Lord, step down

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
Christian

Washington DC

O Lord, step down

I am undone, I stand alone with Christ. I feel his presence but know nothing. My heart is pored out for the lost. I see a tremendous multitude going to hell. I am dumfounded. I am greatly disturbed. Satan lingers about me to inflict wounds. All have turned away. The more I pray, the longer I pray the greater the grieving. O Lord, step down.

Chris

2004/2/8 20:57Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: O Lord, step down

Quote:
I am undone, I stand alone with Christ. I feel his presence but know nothing. My heart is pored out for the lost. I see a tremendous multitude going to hell. I am dumfounded. I am greatly disturbed.

Brother this is amazing, this statement above typifies how I have been feeling in the last few days. Its been a growing concern for reality, spiritual reality and the picture is becoming clearer. There is a 'tremendous multitude' going to hell and the church is still sleeping admist this racket of screams and pleading for truth. People want what is real, not a dogmatic doctrine, or fundemental church, They want life and life is in Christ, Is Christ in YOU? thats what the world is looking for Christians.

When a unbeliever steps into a place of worship are they caught up with the reality of us worshiping the living Christ in spirit in truth, or is it just singing. Is God among us?

[b]1 Corinthians 14:24-25[/b] - But if an unbeliever or someone who does not understand comes in while everybody is prophesying, he will be convinced by all that he is a sinner and will be judged by all, and the secrets of his heart will be laid bare. So he will fall down and worship God, exclaiming, "God is really among you!"

2004/2/9 2:46Profile
Tears_of_joy

We are blind and misearble without the living presence of God!
We cannot see clear in the spiritual realm!
We are full of materialism, "me" , my will, this earth good, that stand in the way!
The devil wants to play games with us.

Luke 22:31 [b]behold, Satan hath desired to have you, that he may sift you as wheat:[/b]

Lord open our eyes!

2006/12/4 2:03Profile
Christian

Washington DC

Re:

Its been some time since I made this posting.
As for me, I will worship the Lord Jesus on my face.

Its Christ...His Face...Himself...His cross...my cross...

Chris

2006/12/4 10:52Profile
MrBillPro

Texas

Quote:

Christian wrote:
I am undone, I stand alone with Christ. I feel his presence but know nothing. My heart is pored out for the lost. I see a tremendous multitude going to hell. I am dumfounded. I am greatly disturbed. Satan lingers about me to inflict wounds. All have turned away. The more I pray, the longer I pray the greater the grieving. O Lord, step down.

Chris

Chris, I am almost in shock! you sound like me I will have to get back on this one, this is unbelievable this is exactly what I have been feeling for a couple months, all I can say right now is we need Prayer for Gods firm direction and may he audibly give us direction soon.

2006/12/4 11:01Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy