SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Looking for free sermon messages?
Sermon Podcast | Audio | Video

Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : Question..............

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
HeartSong

Question..............

Does anyone know where I can find a good sermon on Romans 1:20?

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

Thanks!

2006/10/30 11:42Profile
KindGottes

Tulsa, Oklahoma

Re: Question..............

Try this one from Ray Stedman. I can´t get the copy thing to work, but it´s here on SermonIndex, page 23 or 24 from Ray Stedman.

I haven´t listened to it all yet, but Ray is usually a good preacher!

In Christ,

Bea

2006/10/30 15:38Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Thank You Bea!

This was exactly what I was looking for . . .
and more :-).

2006/10/30 20:45Profile
mamaluk

Re:

Please see if you like the one by Dr.S.Lewis Johnson, an ex-professor of Dallas Seminary, a friend and colleague of Dwight Pentecost. He went home to the Lord two years ago and was absolutely wonderful..I missed him a great deal.

I think he's listed on SI, but to listen to Romans, you might need to go to:

http://www.believerschapeldallas.org/online.htm

(yeah, just click on Romans by S.Lewis Johnson from this site)

2006/10/30 20:59Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Thank you mamaluk, I liked it VERY much - and he has such a wonderful voice. Also, thank you for the website, it is good to have a variety of sources.

2006/10/31 0:22Profile
Logic

Re:

It is a fact that there is actually no such thing as an atheist. Furthermore, in reality everybody believes because GOD proves that they do.
However, it isn’t just the belief that GOD wants, it’s what they do with the truth that matters...
[b]Rom 1:18-20[/b] [color=990000]for the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness (they know the truth but suppress it);
[b]:19[/b] because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God has showed it to them.
[b]:20[/b] For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:[/color]
[b]Romans 2:14,15[/b] [color=990000]The Gentiles do not have the Law; but whenever they do by instinct what the Law commands, they are their own law, even though they do not have the Law.
[b]:15[/b] Their conduct shows that what the Law commands is written in their hearts. Their consciences also show that this is true, since their thoughts sometimes accuse them and sometimes defend them.[/color]

2006/10/31 10:15Profile
HeartSong

Re:

It is this part that my mind keeps trying to work out:

[size=xx-small][color=993333]Romans 1:20a
For the invisible things of him [/color]
(His attributes? All things are from God and return to God?)
[color=993333]from the creation of the world[/color]
(Existance and interaction of all created things?)
[color=993333]are clearly seen, [/color]
(Is there more that can be seen than we have considered? Are there examples of the working of the Trinity?)[/size]

2006/10/31 11:16Profile

©2002-2019 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy