SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : SermonIndex Support : May we post a photograph? If so how?

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
HeartSong

May we post a photograph? If so how?

Is there a way to post a photograph in a thread? If so how?

2006/10/29 0:15Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: May we post a photograph? If so how?

I actually don't allow that for many reasons. There have been many abuses on the sermonindex.net forum with improper pictures. I am actually going to have the photo posting feature taken out when I can get a coder to help me with that. I am allowing posting photo capability for moderators only.

I appreciate your following this rule.

2006/10/29 1:01Profile
K_DAY

Ann Arbor, MI

Re:

Instead of allowing the posting of pictures in threads, I suggest it would be a really great feature if we could post a picture of ourselves in our profile.

I would love to be able to put a face with all of the names I see here so often. I remeber the first time I saw a picture of you, Greg. You looked about 100 times different than I had imagined. This way we don't have to wait until the first sermonindex conference before we know what everyone looks like!

-K DAY

2006/10/29 2:23Profile
HeartSong

Re:

Yes, I can see how there could be a problem. Thank you for your consideration!

2006/10/29 10:00Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
Instead of allowing the posting of pictures in threads, I suggest it would be a really great feature if we could post a picture of ourselves in our profile.

I would rather not have this as a feature. What is popular and alot of people are doing are making blog sites with their photo on it and linking to that in their profile, I recommend that.

I hope I don't come across being stickle about this but I do think there are alot of deteriments to having the photo's directly on the profiles.

2006/10/29 15:48Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy