· Text Sermons
    Christian Books
    Online Bibles
· Video Sermons
· Vintage Images
· Discussion Forum
· Help Support
· Contact Us

Share SI with others - Add a website link or image banner on your website or blog.

Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : Operation World Powerpoint

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
philologos

Reading, UK

Operation World Powerpoint

Many may not know of Operation World but it is an amazing resource for background information in prayer. I share this here as part of 'church history' in the contemporary sense.

This powerpoint presentation comes without an audio ingredient but I think it is pretty easy to follow. I recommend it to any who are discouraged OR complacent.

[url=http://www.gmi.org/ow/downloads/YLG2006.ppt]Operation World Powerpoint[/url]

edit: there are some speaker's notes if you view the powerpoint in creation mode but then you will miss the animations.

"Love perfecteth what it begins;

Thy power doth save me from my sins;

Thy grace upholdeth me.

This life of trust, how glad, how sweet;

My need and Thy great fulness meet,

And I have all in Thee.

Jean Sophia Pigott (1845-1882)

2006/10/28 9:49Profile
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 Re: Operation World Powerpoint

Ron,

Tremendous resource! I have a massive world map that I purchased from: www.worldmap.org I [b]highly[/b] recommend it! it has some of the same maps showing the evangelical population by country. the gospel has spread to every kindred and nation Jesus Christ could come back at any moment. Christianity has spread over the entire globe. But oh the need for the evangelisation of the 10-40 window, the middle east and india, China. But God is raising up many for this, I wonder if he would say to some westerner here on the forums: Go forth! Go ye! and our response could be: Here am I send me!

"We out-thought the Lord here in America. We told His Spirit that we can do it all in our own cleverness or we told Him that He could not work that way anymore. Either way, we seem to have lost Him here in America. He took His fire to China." - anonymous

2006/10/28 14:09Profile

©2002-2014 SermonIndex.net Audio Sermons | Google+
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival. | Privacy Policy