SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : Articles and Sermons : A Call to Anguish by David Wilkerson

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
lightbearer

A Call to Anguish by David Wilkerson

David Wilkerson's message on "A Call to Anguish" was a divine confirmation. Early this morning, the Holy Spirit gently prompted me to fast until 12 noon. My flesh didn't want to, but I did anyway. Before noon, one of my nieces called me with a disturbing dream the Lord gave her that one of my sons was in potential danger and to keep a strong prayer covering over him.

Wow. Pastor Wilkerson's message reinforced the pain and the anguish that I felt as my niece and I prayed in tears and brokeness of soul for him and another family member. I was reminded of Psalm 126:5,6 --- "They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed,shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him."

This sermon is a call to old-fashioned weeping between the porch and the altar. Pastor Wilkerson challenges us: "Don't tell me that you have a burden for your unsaved loved ones and you spend hours in front of the television and internet." Ouch. That's a good hurt.

2006/10/26 14:47Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re: A Call to Anguish by David Wilkerson

Quote:
This sermon is a call to old-fashioned weeping between the porch and the altar.

This message carries with it the weight and authority of the apostolic spirit found in the book of Acts. I encourage the brethren to read this article in co-junction with this sermon

[b]A Call to Anguish[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/mydownloads/visit.php?lid=3843

[b]James O. Frasier - violent groans and cries of travailing prayer[/b]
https://www.sermonindex.net/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=12992&forum=40&6

2006/10/26 16:34Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy