SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Wake Up Christian!!!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
avessel

Kosovo

Wake Up Christian!!!

My Christian brothers and sisters, now more than ever is the time to WAKE UP!!! The Lord Jesus tells us that we will know the end is near when we see the rise in crime, famines, wars and rumors of wars. Many will profess to be Jesus, many preachers will water the gospel down for their own benefit (MATT 24: 3-13).
Beloved are we not seeing these things happening now. The weather has been changing dramatically lately. There has been a rise in earhtquake activity. Even the earth as we know it, is affected by the nearing of the Lord.
Alvin Reid who is an author of many evangelism books says,"I preach and teach because I am a minister, I share my faith because I am a Christian. Jesus told His disciples and tells us today, to go out and make disciples of all nations. Are you a Christian, if so are you sharing your faith with others?
Christians do you know that you're the church, in the Greek it is "ekklesia" and the meaning of this word is "the called out ones". We as the church gather in one place for the purpose of worship and to be spirutally fed. Afterwards we,"the called out ones", go out into the world and we are scattered. We go to our neighborhoods, our jobs, and other various places. Are we spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ, or are we keeping the life saving news of the Lord a secret.
Christians wake up and warn people of the consequences of rejecting the love that God has demonstrated, by crushing His Son, Jesus and nailing Him to the cross for OUR SINS. Please Christians, go to the highways and biways and spread the gospel. Pray and ask that God would give you a yearning to see souls saved. I pray that this message touches your heart, God bless you all.

2006/10/24 10:33Profile
PaulWest

Dallas, Texas

Re: Wake Up Christian!!!

Quote:
Are we spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ, or are we keeping the life saving news of the Lord a secret.

Julio,

Return to San Antonio and we'll shout the truth from the rooftops! Sounds to me like the Spirit is kindling a fire in your bones. Keep soaking yourself in the Word of God, brother. Meditate and give yourself wholly unto reading scripture and prayer. God will anoint your preaching like a flaming sword, and then you can thrust the fiery Word through the hearts of the soldiers in your care. Stay holy and humble and come back to Texas soon! You are loved and missed!

Brother Paul

2006/10/24 11:16Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy