SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Revivals And Church History : God, Send a Dunamis on America!

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
sermonindex

"Pilgrim and Sojourner." - 1 Peter 2:11

Online!
 God, Send a Dunamis on America!

[b]God, Send a Dunamis on America! [/b]
[i]by Sammy Tippit[/i]

I know we've got problems in this country of America. I know we've got secularism and humanism and materialism and all those things that are encroaching on our nation and are destroying our young people and our churches. But I want to say to you, in one divine moment when God comes, He can blow it away by the dunamis of God! It came in Romania through years and years and years of prayers ascending to the Throne of God, by men and women who were willing to sacrifice their lives for the sake of Jesus Christ. Oh, how we need the God of power, of dunamis!

Might we come to the cross. Might the Lord break us, bend us, melt us and strip us. Might everything that is of the self-life be exposed by the light of the cross. Might we not just talk about revival, but might we pray until God will send revival to us. We cannot work up revival. We cannot bring it down. Only God can send revival. Let us ask God to search our hearts and do in our hearts what He needs to do.

2006/10/23 18:27Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy