Discussion Forum : Scriptures and Doctrine : The image of the beast

Print Thread (PDF)

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
PosterThread
IRONMAN

IN HEAVENLY PLACES WITH JESUS

i'm trippin!

bro Logic
i see where the confusion is coming from, i'm looking at this discussion in terms of what John saw hence my stance about the literal nature of the book of the Revelation. John saw the lamb on the hill of Zion so that's why i said what i said about what i thought it meant. i'd not really thought about what that meant in the physical but what you shared about Christ standing on the covenant He made makes sense to me. sorry about the confusion there bro!

Quote:
Then you should be expecting a literal beast to rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

lol, i'm terribly sorry about the confusion bro. so used to looking at it from a spiritual standpoint! but no i'm not looking for a literal beast to jump out of the ocean, i know like you do what that means in the physical. to clarify once more, when i go through the revelation, i begin with it from where JOhn was, how he saw everything and then Holy SPirit lets me know what is literal and what isn't. in the spirit realm where John was when he saw these things, things are as they were shown to him and he was given the meaning of these things.

i hope that clarifies things...

Quote:
My point is to know when to take things as symbols and to take as literal. Moreover, pray to reciev the understanding, and it will make sense.

remember when John was given that little scroll which he had to eat and it had some knowledge on it which was supposed to be sealed till these days? i wonder what all that knowledge entails...

Quote:
James 1:5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

AMEN!

2006/10/27 15:18Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy