SermonIndex Audio Sermons
SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : much love

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread

much love

I love you all!!! Thats all I wanted to say.

Honestly, I was just thinking about this community and how much it has blessed me, and all I could do was smile and thank God. I don't even post a whole lot, I just like to read and absorb as much as I can.

Probably a little random, but its true. I love all of you guys!

-K DAY

2006/10/20 18:13
JoeA

Decatur, Illinois

Re: much love

I love you too! God bless you.

John 13:35 [b]By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.[/b]

2006/10/21 0:56Profile
Yeshuasboy

Northern Rockies, BC, Canada

Quote:

K_DAY wrote:

Well PRAISE THE LORD :-D I have to say, I feel the same the way! Only Christ in me could ever do this. I thought I knew what love was before I met Jesus...Thank God I was wrong...and even still this Love is far greater than my words can express. What a wonderful gift....LOVE!!! It's almost too much to even think about for me...It brings my undeserving face to the ground.
May the Lord put a new song in all your hearts today. Oh how great is this Love :-D

The Lord bless you all with Himself,
richie

2006/10/21 1:35Profile
crsschk

Santa Clara, CA

:-)

2006/10/21 1:49Profile

Quote:

That blessed me....! Thanks..... :-)

May you continue ministering in the Holy Spirit.

2006/10/22 15:03

Re:

this is really great to see ...thanks... ever since i stumbled upon this place, my life really has changed... funny and quite ironic actually that the site that lead me here- let me just say this- go and find out yourself- christiansunite.com... i will just say, sermonindex has been more than enough for me... i hope it's not considered bad mouthing...if it is, please delete the site's name

but I LOVE THIS PLACE... i truly do... if anybody here goes to grace Fellowship in timonium,MD please let me know in pvt msg..thanks... would love to meet like minded folks in person

sam

2006/10/24 8:58

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy