SermonIndex - Promoting Revival to this Generation
Give To SermonIndex
Discussion Forum : General Topics : Evangelistic Tract Source

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
freedbyjc

Jacksonville. Florida

Evangelistic Tract Source

I am looking for a source for Gospel tracts.

We seem to have a special problem finding evangelistic tracts that hold to the Word of God.:-(

We are using some of the Way Of the Master's 'novelty' tracts but are looking for a more traditional size and look in the tracts.

Most that we've see so far go along well and then jump into a 'pray this prayer' message that is totally unacceptable.:-?

Can anyone give me some ideas on TRUE Gospel tract sources?

2006/10/20 6:34Profile
GaryE

Mifflinburg, Pennsylvania

Re: Evangelistic Tract Source

freedbyjc,

There are some materials that Sowers of the Seed prints that you or others on SermonIndex may be interested in. Sowers of the Seed prints small booklets that use scriptures picked out of the bible. Some of the booklets only have scriptures and nothing else. The booklets are small enough for someone to put in their wallet and some people end up keeping them in their wallet.

There are different English booklets. Some that I use are Let Not Yor Heart Be Troubled, Bible, Bible Verses For Children, and Messiah the Prince of Peace. It is a blessing to give these out.

Sowers of the Seed also has different language booklets. They print Spanish, German, French, Russian, Chineese, and Arabic. I've been blessed many times to be able to hand a person, who can't speak English, scriptures that is in their own language.

Sowers probably will send you a sample pack of their materials if you call them. You can find what you may want to use out of one of these packs. Also, there are tablets with scriptures printed as a heading on each page that they sell for only $2.00 each. These make excellet paper to hand write letters or just use for note pads.

Sowers will sell small ammouts of booklets or large amounts. A good way to order booklets is to order a thousand at a time and mix up the booklets titles that you want in hundreds. A thousand costs somewhere around $50.00.

Sowers of Seed
PO Box 6217
Ft. Worth, Texas

800-923-6304

grace, mercy, and peace
GaryE

2006/10/20 10:47Profile
MSeaman

Michigan

Re: sowers of seed

they have a website too, (which I prefer personally) its just www dot sowersofseed dot com. today is the last day to order for guaranteed delivery for Oct 31.

Thanks GaryE for the information.

:-D

2006/10/20 10:56Profile
InTheLight

Phoenix, Arizona USA

Why not make your own tracts? It's simple to do and fairly cheap.

I've done a few of my own for about 7 cents apiece on colored paper at Office Depot. If you want you can e-mail me and I will send you a sample Microsoft Word file of a tract I made.

In Christ,

Ron

2006/10/20 11:28Profile
RevKerrigan

South Central Kentucky

Hey brother, not sure if you will like them or not, but I have made some myself. If it is not ok to give out my information on here, then please forgive me and delete my post. You can find them at my website on the [url=http://www.pinpointevangelism.com/store1.htm]Gospel Tract Page[/url]. Also if you have ideas on what you want for a Gospel Tract, I might be able to help you design one. I have designed tracts for many people. God Bless...

2006/10/20 11:51Profile
sermonindex

Canada

Online!
 Re:

Quote:
We seem to have a special problem finding evangelistic tracts that hold to the Word of God

I highly recommend this tract company and their tracts, they are free but do pray about giving them a donation, I just ordered 5000 of these ones to hand out on the streets:

[b]133 - The Ten Commandments[/b]
http://www.fellowshiptractleague.org/tracts/Full%20view/133_full_view%20page%201.htm

[b]115 - Heaven or Hell: Which One
Will You Choose?[/b]
http://www.fellowshiptractleague.org/tracts/Full%20view/115_full_view%20page%201.htm

[b]123 - Someday You Will Stand
Before God[/b]
http://www.fellowshiptractleague.org/tracts/Full%20view/123_full_view%20page%201.htm

http://www.fellowshiptractleague.org

2006/10/20 12:25Profile
rocklife

usa

Re:

World Missionary Press has free tracts (scripture booklets) on request, just order at their website. They are Scripture Booklets that many established ministries around the world are using as arsenal to spread God's word, including Gospel for Asia ministry with KP Yohannan. It is probably good to order about a month's supply or so, they do take a couple weeks to get in. The ministry will give out large quantities, but read through what the limits are before ordering, certain conditions for large amounts-cost effectiveness, etc, this ministry is supplying the whole world, so ...

http://www.wmpress.org/wmp_main.htm click on Request Scripture Booklets, I also recommend looking around the site, they have other free resources that encourage so much like free videos and DVDs to borrow on loan, they pay postage (or send $10 to keep). I really like these Scripture booklets and ministry. I also mix these scripture booklets with tracts from Living Waters too. Jesus is worthy.

2006/10/20 17:35Profile
GaryE

Mifflinburg, Pennsylvania

Re:

As rocklife has said, "World Missionary Press has scripture booklets. They are very good booklets and are good for anyone, not just unsaved. Their booklets have a lot of content in them.

Another place to get Christian literature is Chapel Library out of Pensacola, Florida. They have been sending me a quarterly book of sermons called Free Grace Broadcaster for free. The format is from the Reformed theology. Every quarter of year they put together sermons on subject, the last one was on backsliding. They use sermons that are often a few hundred years old. Familiar names of preachers often are used like Whitefield, Bonar, Pink, Spurgeon, Owens and many that I have never heard before.

Chapel Library has tapes that they will send that are read sermons that they will send you free. They also offer books that are free.

Chapel Library seems to do a lot of prison ministry literature. Apparently, someone that is in prison can receive study courses from them and much free literature. They are looking for graders of their study courses, so if someone is interested in prison ministry, this is an opportunity to get involved this way. Again, they are from Reformed theology so, if you are like me and really not Reformed in theology, being a grader may not fit to well. This is a very good ministry and they give a lot of quality materials for free. As was stated in an earlier post, when materials can be paid for it is a good idea to send some money to cover what you order.

Chapel Library also does a lot of literature oversees too. Chapel Library is a ministy of Mount Zion Bible Church.

grace, mercy, and peace
GaryE

Chapel Library
2603 W. Wright St.
Pensacola, Fl. 32505

850-438-6666

[email protected]

www.mountzion.org

2006/10/20 20:13Profile
Smokey

Edmonton Alberta Cda.

There is a Tract distributor here in Edmonton that has hundreds of diffrent tracts in stock. All are free, and shipped free anywhere in the world.. Top quality, multiple choices.
www.evangelicaltract.com
Blessings Greg

2006/10/20 22:24Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Re: a blessing

Hi everyone,

"by rocklife on 2006/10/20 17:35:53

World Missionary Press has free tracts (scripture booklets) on request, just order at their website. They are Scripture Booklets that many established ministries around the world are using as arsenal to spread God's word, including Gospel for Asia ministry with KP Yohannan. It is probably good to order about a month's supply or so, they do take a couple weeks to get in. The ministry will give out large quantities, but read through what the limits are before ordering, certain conditions for large amounts-cost effectiveness, etc, this ministry is supplying the whole world, so ...

http://www.wmpress.org/wmp_main.htm click on Request Scripture Booklets, I also recommend looking around the site, they have other free resources that encourage so much like free videos and DVDs to borrow on loan, they pay postage (or send $10 to keep). I really like these Scripture booklets and ministry. I also mix these scripture booklets with tracts from Living Waters too. Jesus is worthy."

I just want to say thank you to Rocklife for sharing this blessing with us. Not too long ago I recieved a quantity of scripture booklets from them, without charge, as was stated. I give thanks to God for this blessing!

May you all be blessed also,

In Jesus' name,

Chris

2007/4/16 13:05Profile

©2002-2024 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Revival to this Generation.
Privacy Policy