SermonIndex Audio Sermons
Image Map
Discussion Forum : Welcome & Intro : In Search of Truth

Print Thread (PDF)

PosterThread
mtotomwafrika

Kenya

In Search of Truth

Constantly in search of true meaning of life and truth.... whatever that might be. That search brought me to this site two years ago. I pop in and out occasionally.
I find truth evades me, or maybe I find too many truths... one thing is sure I will search till I find you, TRUTH.

2006/10/16 8:20Profile
HeartSong

Re: In Search of Truth

mtotomwafrika
Actually TRUTH finds you - but you must accept it as such. Jesus died on the the cross for your sins and for mine. What He is, what He has done, what He is doing, what He will do - that is truth. Unfortunately, we try to make this truth into to what we want it to be and by doing so, we lose it. If you truely want Him as He is, He will find you! I will pray that He does.

In His Love.

2006/10/16 11:04Profile
KindGottes

Tulsa, Oklahoma

Jesus Christ is the One who gives us life. If you read the Bible, the inspired Word of the one TRUE God, who can read what Jesus said :

John 14:6

"I am the Way, the TRUTH and the LIFE. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Whenever you will let Jesus Christ come into your life and you confess your sins and repent from them, then you will find truth, and the TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE!

In Christ
Bea

2006/10/17 5:42Profile
searchin

u.s.a. /

do you realy search for truth?
not just words you speak....but realy with you'r heart?

be honest with yourself first..because if you seek truth with you'r whole heart you will find him.
as for the meaning of life....he who seeks to find it won't!---when you seek to lose it for the very meaning itself then you will find it!!! :-(

Quote:

mtotomwafrika wrote:
Constantly in search of true meaning of life and truth.... whatever that might be. That search brought me to this site two years ago. I pop in and out occasionally.
I find truth evades me, or maybe I find too many truths... one thing is sure I will search till I find you, TRUTH.

2006/10/24 18:31Profile
ChrisJD

Philadelphia PA

Dear mtotomwafrika, I'm glad that you are here with us on your journey and I wish you well along on the way my friend. Please feel free to send me a message any time you'd like or share how things are going in your search,

Christopher

2006/10/24 19:04Profile

©2002-2020 SermonIndex.net
Promoting Genuine Biblical Revival.
Privacy Policy